When is Imran Khan visiting Iran?

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
5b65ad1450d45.jpg

Imran Khan used to boast of equal importance of Iran for Pakistan in comparison with Saudia and used to talk about acting as a mediator in the Saudi-Iran tug of war. It seems that the reality has started biting him as usual and he has backtracked from this slogan as well. He has paid numerous visits to Saudia , Qatar and UAE but Iran is no where in the sight. He seems to have to tilted the balance of our foreign policy towards Saudia than ever before. Does anyone has an idea when is he visiting Iran?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran Khan used to boast of equal importance of Iran for Pakistan in comparison with Saudia and used to talk about acting as a mediator in the Saudi-Iran tug of war. It seems that the reality has started biting him as usual and he has backtracked from this slogan as well. He has paid numerous visits to Saudia , Qatar and UAE but Iran is no where in the sight. He seems to have to tilted the balance of our foreign policy towards Saudia than ever before. Does anyone has an idea when is he visiting Iran?
I talked to Imran Khan the other day about Iran and he told me he was not backtracking from his commitment to have good relations with all our neighbours including Iran....and not take sides in any disputes they might have, rather help try to resolve them if possible. He is going to visit Iran the first opportunity he gets inshaAllah!

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
جب ایران سے پاکستان کے لیے کچھ فائدہ مند پیشکش ہوئی تب ۔
ایران بھارت کو اپنی بندرگاہ کے ذریعے راہداری دے رہا ہے ۔

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bro, hopefully soon ... In today's press conference Asad Umer highlighted that we need to increase trade with all our neighbors to get our economy back on track. Iran btw has always aligned with India and Chambhar port is the outcome of that. It will take lots of diplomacies to convince Iran to switch sides or trade with us. I think PTI focused on ME because they have traditionally aligned with Pakistan and were open to help us out financially.

These are comments from his press conference from today :

He insisted that Pakistan needed to "increase trade with Iran and Afghanistan with complete focus". He also noted that officials from Western countries often say that regional trade is important and that Pakistan should improve trade relations with India.
"They are not wrong [...] but I ask them why doesn't this principle apply to Iran?"

https://www.dawn.com/news/1463191/differences-between-pakistan-and-imf-have-decreased-asad-umar

Okara

Lord Botta
Thanks for believing in PTI. Insha Allah Pakistan will help Muslims to sort out issues on table.
I know you never ask such questions to your leadership because you don't believe in them.
Once again believing in PTI.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Iran has been acting against our interests for a while now.Iran should have not allowed India to build Chabahar.There is no benefit to Iran from this port.Iran already has access to Afghanistan and other central Asian countries.Anyway Iran is in big trouble due American sanctions.Iran's economy is in poor shape.Many young Iranians want to leave Iran and want to settle in the west.Anyway Taliban are going to be part of any future government in Afghanistan which will put an end to Chabahar.Taliban leaders have already have stated they regard Pakistan as a brotherly country and will not let anyone use Afghan soil against Pakistan.

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
5b65ad1450d45.jpg

Pehlay apnay ghar ki aag bujha lein?
Ya pehlay mohallay ki thekedari ker lein?
In case u havent noticed IK is only visiting countries that can invest n immediately help in stabilizing economy. Foreign relations n dosroo ki sulah safayi apni economy say ziada zaruri hay?

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
5b65ad1450d45.jpg

He will visit when he and Iranian government will feel it is the time.
And no one can compare Saudi Arabia with any other country on this planet earth. Saudi is QIBLA, Saudi is a country with whom Pakistan and other Muslim countries have always benefited, religiously and financially. Iran is just a neighbor Muslim country, we love to have excellent relations but these relation will never be compared with SAUDI ARABIA.
Saudi is far above any other country and should remain the same.
SAUDI & IRAN it is joke to compare them in any way.

Last edited:

Saboo

Iran has been acting against our interests for a while now.Iran should have not allowed India to build Chabahar.There is no benefit to Iran from this port.Iran already has access to Afghanistan and other central Asian countries.Anyway Iran is in big trouble due American sanctions.Iran's economy is in poor shape.Many young Iranians want to leave Iran and want to settle in the west.Anyway Taliban are going to be part of any future government in Afghanistan which will put an end to Chabahar.Taliban leaders have already have stated they regard Pakistan as a brotherly country and will not let anyone use Afghan soil against Pakistan.
Now don't blame Iran to look after their own interest and not ours? To build Chabahar is in Iran's interest so why should they not build it? You think Pakistan will not build Gawadar only because it was not in Iran's interest? This whole argument is non sense.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Iran is a sinking ship atm, no body wants to do business there!
there is "someone" whos bot been very active on this forum & pakistan social media trying to save thier investments/assets in pakistan and their nearly 1 billion dollar investment in chahbhar port in iran

drkhan22

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now don't blame Iran to look after their own interest and not ours? To build Chabahar is in Iran's interest so why should they not build it? You think Pakistan will not build Gawadar only because it was not in Iran's interest? This whole argument is non sense.

You seem to be quite naive. Iran is not building Chahbahar. India is building it. That is also against us. Kalbhoshan was based in the area and operated from across the borders. How come people like you defend a coutry like Iran who back stabs us by having a defense pact with our arch enemy India. Why do i have to believe that you have typical bias like a common shia, who by any means will defend Iran and have less interest in what is good for Pakistan.

Bottom line is, Iran is a munafiq country, allied with India and our enemies in Afghanistan. We never benefitted from Iran and we will never benefit in future.

Saboo

You seem to be quite naive. Iran is not building Chahbahar. India is building it. That is also against us. Kalbhoshan was based in the area and operated from across the borders. How come people like you defend a coutry like Iran who back stabs us by having a defense pact with our arch enemy India. Why do i have to believe that you have typical bias like a common shia, who by any means will defend Iran and have less interest in what is good for Pakistan.

Bottom line is, Iran is a munafiq country, allied with India and our enemies in Afghanistan. We never benefitted from Iran and we will never benefit in future.
Well I don't agree with your reasoning at all. If Chahbahar is being built by India, so is Gawadar being built by China? Ab ismein kia? Every country looks after their own interests first and not other's. Iran looking after their interests and Pakistan their's but it does not mean we can't be friends? KSA's MBS is giving India a better package than Pakistan, doe's it mean KSA is not our friend? I advocate being friends with all our neighbours including India? So why not Iran?
And why are you bringing this sunny/shia shit into this? This shows your bais not mine? Can a sunny not have a positive feelings about Iran? One guy just told me shia Iran is not even an islamic country?
I believe, despite Iran's friendly relations with India, we can still build a healthy relations between the two of us. I am sure Iran will think twice before doing any harm to us only because of their friend India.

Saboo

he is going to propose an Iranian girl as next wife?
Haha ab ismein bhi koi muzaeqa nahin ji? Pehlay bhi Irani aurtein Pakistan ki first ladies reh chukki hein? I am also looking for an Irani girl? Koi nazar mein ho to batana pl?:love:

Saboo

بد بو دارحرامجادے پٹواری۔۔۔
تیرے باپ نواجے لوہار نے تو امریکا کی خوشنودی کے لئے ایران سے پائپ لائن کا معاملہ ہی لٹکا دیا تھا
جس دن کپتان نے ایران کا دورہ طے کیا

اُس دن تیرے گانڈ پر کپتان کے شیرو، اور موٹو کو چڑھاؤنگا
To abhi Iran pipeline ka masla kion hal nahin ho raha? Mein nay to sunna tha Iran has already built their side of the pipeline? Irani gas will be so cheap and plenty!