Whatsapp, twitter abuzz with NRO deal at 12B.

PakiboyUK

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is true , NS out of politics for life , Maryam for 10 years and courts will grant an exit via treatment and Nora supporters will never admit like the Jeddah deal !!!

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unless this comes from a credible source, I will take this with a grain of salt. Fake news are the fodder for social media … Abid Ali's death was announced 2 days before he actually passed away. We have heard deals were finalized with both Nawaz and Zardari but they turned out to be fake news. I will wait and see …. But what about the cases for killings, extortion, bribery, blackmailing etc. Those don't come under NAB so no plea deal can be done on those and the parties involved would have to face criminal law system and should be punished accordingly.

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is true , NS out of politics for life , Maryam for 10 years and courts will grant an exit via treatment and Nora supporters will never admit like the Jeddah deal !!!
No. This is plea bargain meaning Noora will accept his wrong doings.

rizhussain44

MPA (400+ posts)
No, there will be no under hand deal. If it happens it will be a plea bargain where the deal taker will have to openly plea guilty! In other words, he/she will have to accept the charges.

Minister (2k+ posts)
No. This is plea bargain meaning Noora will accept his wrong doings.
No my dear, he will accepting all the blames in the greater interest of Pakistan and the money he will give to establish/strengthen the economy of Pakistan. A Khota eater point of view.

Xiggs

Only $12 billion? He was about to join $100 billion club. Screw them sideways! Take at least $50 billion from him

بگ باس

MPA (400+ posts)

بارہ بلین ڈالر۔۔۔۔ یہ تو بہت بڑی رقم نہی میرے تو کیلکولیٹر بھی نہی آ رہی ۔۔۔ اس کے پاس اتنا پیسا ہے کیا۔۔۔۔؟؟

چھ ارب ڈالر کے لئیے آئی ایم ایف نے ہماری معیشت کی گانڈ مار کے رکھ دی ٹیکسوں نے سارے سوراخ بند کر دئیے یہ کیا آئی ایم ایف سے بھی زیادہ مال دار ہیں

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can't be true.... At least not that Nani will return after 10 years as Grand Nani churail......that's even more dangerous.... As she will make up good of all things lost again!

Hence more mega corruption after 10 years..

Forgery is not under Nab... Hence it should be life time disqualification...

siasatjaan

Councller (250+ posts)
Whatsapp and twitter are abuz with the news that deal has taken place at USD 12 B. Noora will leave the country and Maryam will stay out of politics for 10 years.
what is this BS!!! General bajwah ne lifafa pakr liya hai. isi liye woh imran ko in par sakhti nahin karnay de raha. 12 billion kuch bhi nahin hai. inhon ne 40billion se zyada khaya hai. 40 is ne aur 40 shabaz sharif ne

PIND-WALA

what is this BS!!! General bajwah ne lifafa pakr liya hai. isi liye woh imran ko in par sakhti nahin karnay de raha. 12 billion kuch bhi nahin hai. inhon ne 40billion se zyada khaya hai. 40 is ne aur 40 shabaz sharif ne
Well there is not much proof to prove 40 B theft. I also agree that 12 B is too little but I dont know what option govt has.

siasatjaan

Councller (250+ posts)
Well there is not much proof to prove 40 B theft. I also agree that 12 B is too little but I dont know what option govt has.
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH PROOF. GO LOOK IT UP. LOOK UP THE NUMBER OF STEEL MILLS NAWAZ SHAREEF OWNS ALL AROUND THE WORLD