WhatsApp resignations.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Last night in a program with a PML-N supporter anchor, Uzma Bukhari said that Resignations of Pml-n MNAs were sent through WhatsApp and PTI forwarded to the speaker.
Ms. Sheerazi indicated that such resignations sent via whatsapp are not valid.
My question is that:
If such resignations are not valid then how will the party leaders who are in pocession of those letters will make them valid when the time comes?
More over the speaker can say thathe can hold the resignations in pending until all others are sent aswell.

In my opinion speaker should accept those letters and let the Pml-n go to court for resolution of this problem. This act by the opposition will only expose their duplicty when the arguments are made in the court.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
World Number 1 idiots woman Maryam shot at her own feet or shooting to father or shoot to noni party. what a dumbest woman. she will destroy every one around her
Very well said....

The more you call an idiot stupid and dumb, the more idiocracy he/she does....that's the hallmark of an idiot actually...

She just today screwed up Chacha ji's dialogue dreams also...!..

PMIK couldn't have wished for a more stupid opponent....as she's driven by vengeance, not by logic and sense....

Vengeance and bitterness take you to collision only....

Spartacus

Last night in a program with a PML-N supporter anchor, Uzma Bukhari said that Resignations of Pml-n MNAs were sent through WhatsApp and PTI forwarded to the speaker.
My question is that:
If such resignations are not valid then how will the party leaders who are in pocession of those letters will make them valid when the time comes?
More over the speaker can say thathe can hold the resignations in pending until all others are sent aswell.

In my opinion speaker should accept those letters and let the Pml-n go to court for resolution of this problem. This act by the opposition will only expose their duplicty when the arguments are made in the court.

Good point noted by you .
Speaker can not accept the resignation without confirming with those MNAs .
In 1992 when MQM resigned their seats as protest against Nawaz Government and they sent their resignation by post . They all were hidden ( Under ground ) .
Speaker of National Assembly got their resignation and in the mean time all of those MNAs contacted the speaker on the phone and assured him that they are resiging on their own will .
Only after then Speaker accepted the resignation .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
My question is that:

Baba sub bakwas or drama hai no one is resigning. Resignations can only be handed in writing to the speaker of the house by the president of the party, who right now is sitting in jail.

Then when and if this happens it is up to the speaker, he can instantly accept them or stretch the matter on for months like Ayaz Sadiq did.

stargazer

Baba sub bakwas or drama hai no one is resigning. Resignations can only be handed in writing to the speaker of the house by the president of the party, who right now is sitting in jail.

Then when and if this happens it is up to the speaker, he can instantly accept them or stretch the matter on for months like Ayaz Sadiq did.
You know, as an example, I made up my mind after the first flip flop Molana Fazlu did in giving a fatwa about a female head of the country being un-Islamic and then joining her a few weeks later. How many years it has taken the majority of the people to come to that decision?? Therefore it is very important to keep asking the questions and highlight the cognitive dissonance and contradictions in the narrative and actions of whoever we are talking to. Especially when it comes to people who think they are good for leading us.
Similarly, I have made up my mind about the Sharifs, AAZ, BB, BZB, Aitezaz Ahsan, Kaira, Hamid Mir, Malik, Saleem Safi, Javed Ch, Asma Shirazi, Buccha, Waraich, Talat Hussain and his wife, and some others- they are all corrupt to the core. I need no further proof but I will continue to hammer the point if they try to double-cross us by deception.
So, I get what you are saying but I feel it my responsibility to raise the question.