Whats with Chacha Shakoor!!!

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have come across few videos against Chacha on youtube.
In one video, apparently Chacha is getting slammed by few people!! Is this him!!
In other video someone "Ali" is exposing Chacha claiming that he was collecting money from people around the world on the ground of hardship.
From the uniform, if it is Chahca, it is apparent he does some low grade job in "Dubai".
If it is true, it just confirm my suspicion of Pakistanis, never trust them.

It is claimed in this video that he is a Qadiani.

In these videos it is claimed he was asking people money.

A-Simple_Pakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
if people from katam e nabuwat uploaded this video then Allah un ka bi bhalla karey, please dont ask me what is my religion and what Firqa I belong to because it is between me and my Allah but for Allah sake go and study teaching of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and what he taught us. Please do little research the way you guys are doing it on Politics or other stuff. I am talking about first vide.

kayawish

yea punjabi log har jaga drama bazi start kar dete hain ... Indian aur Pakistani punjabion ki immigration par ban laga deni chayea..

Aamir Ayoub

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is a hardcore pti supporter
who bashes anything and everything related to patwaris

He lives in Dubai and he did get beaten up once. Rest of the propaganda is made up by patwaris

kayawish

Oye Asshole! Don't bring this ethnic crap here...Get lost.
no , it is hard reality u dick head ... these people make problems everywhere ... i remember once in Norway they baned immigration from Gujjrat Pakistan.Afghanis are also making problems nowdays.

Khan125

In one video, apparently Chacha is getting slammed by few people!! Is this him!!
In other video someone "Ali" is exposing Chacha claiming that he was collecting money from people around the world on the ground of hardship.
From the uniform, if it is Chahca, it is apparent he does some low grade job in "Dubai".

Well i don't know wheather he is qadiani or not, but one thing is for sure that he is a very abusive person. The way he used abusive language against some religious people, this was certainly going to happen to him one day.

Khan125

noorey ko gandi gandi gaalian nikalta hai apni video mein
Ilyas qadri
Khadim rizvi
Haq khareeb hussain
Tahir ul qadri
In sabkey barey me to is ne kafi abusive language use ki hey baki jisey b trget krta tha to khoob gandi galian deta tha.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Not a fan of shukoor and haven't seen maybe more than one or two videos of his. But did watch the one where he was getting on with that Langra khabees rizvi and the stupid TLP diots. They deserve even more "galiyans"

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
The video maker is not less than Chacha Shakoor as he is also as filthy in his language and actions as is so called Chacha. I wish somebody could have come up with high moral pedestal to criticize him and that too with facts alone while saving himself from using bad language.

Alas, we are getting degraded morally.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Sad i liked his honorable speeches
In my experience there is ALWAYS two sides of the story.

Chacha need to explain his side then we can conclude really about him.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
LOL waisay shakoora full dramay baaz hai, foud the full video of his kutt Chacha poundi ker raha tha aur us ki bhen ko cycle maar diya is liye logo ne is ki baja dhi. Dramay kitnay kerta hai buddah

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not a fan of shukoor and haven't seen maybe more than one or two videos of his. But did watch the one where he was getting on with that Langra khabees rizvi and the stupid TLP diots. They deserve even more "galiyans"
whatever.. it doesn,t give any justification to beat a old weak person, it is not mardangii.. :cool:

Man I hate this guy and his tongue. But this is absolutely unacceptable. The mob action is no solution. But what else someone can do.