What will become of Imran Khan

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI supporters need to get there and support IK and Pakistan, this is serious war now I feel sorry for all the people in Islamabad who are fighting for the cause of Pakistan. But I feel sorry for IK as well just wonder what will be his end, ISF wing and youth are nowhere to be seen, can they somehow save the day and get to Islamabad, we need hundreds and thousands to storm Islamabad.

We were winning the game a day ago but now everything has changed.

Everyone is against IK whether it be status quo, sections of media, courts, USA, Saudi govt and even army I think

Last edited:

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)
dont forget Allah is with haq....May Allah help Imran Khan from ghaib..Ameen

Aye Allah hum per reham kar hamain pro-india forces say nijaat dila aur Imran Khan ko apnay naik maqsad main kamyab farma..Ameen

نادان

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
آپ کو کیوں لگا تھا کہ یہ سب اس کا ساتھ دیں گے ..عمران ان سب کی موت ہے

Respect

The likes of PML N, PPP and MQM are the ones who are have been killing this country for decades all IK is doing is standing up to them

Adeel Rehman

dont forget Allah is with haq....May Allah help Imran Khan from ghaib..Ameen

Aye Allah hum per reham kar hamain pro-india forces say nijaat dila aur Imran Khan ko apnay naik maqsad main kamyab farma..Ameen

We don't deserve such leader... I lost my hope

maar maar k bhaga dain gay logon ko.... Bhookay peyaasay loog beechary kub tak police sy lartay rahain gay

Sedqal

Realistically speaking Imran offers no challenge to anyone now that we have seen the extent of his political acumen, people were scared about his nuisance value (like JI's at one time) and he is proving them true.

Respect

Realistically speaking Imran offers no challenge to anyone now that we have seen the extent of his political acumen, people were scared about his nuisance value (like JI's at one time) and he is proving them true.

If a free and fresh election is held I am sure your opinion will change, He took the fight to govt.

Sedqal

If a free and fresh election is held I am sure your opinion will change, He took the fight to govt.

NO he joined forces with a notorious thug named Qadri and has forever maligned his party. Worry not if fresh elections do come you will get a very good picture of where PTI stands.

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
NO he joined forces with a notorious thug named Qadri and has forever maligned his party. Worry not if fresh elections do come you will get a very good picture of where PTI stands.

How pathetic ..... you worry about elections and results ..... There is a lot before next elections ... just wait and see ....

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)
We don't deserve such leader... I lost my hope

maar maar k bhaga dain gay logon ko.... Bhookay peyaasay loog beechary kub tak police sy lartay rahain gay

Allah ki zaat say umeed rakhain...agar kuch nahin kar saktay to kam say kam Pakistan aur Imran Khan k liyay dua karain....yeh wakt action ka hai...

Respect

Does anyone where all the pathans are, they were seen as the fighters they seem to be lost as well.

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
IK ka kia banna he, he gave out his heart and soul for the country whenever and wherever he stepped in for the nation be it the cricket field, building great institutions or awakening them. Now if people don't and won't want to change, it is and never was his fault. He has done more than any son of the soil can ever dream of with no power in hand but his grit and integrity. He was and he will always be the Khan the world loves and respects. If anything I feel sorry for me and my countrymen for if Imran fails then get your kids ready to serve the Hamzas and the Maryams and the Bilawals and the Bakhtawars. He has played his innings and is still doing with grace and an every inspiring model for times to come. I know how history will judge him, what worries me is how history will judge us, the Pakistani nation if we fail to grasp this very moment in time.

Adeel Rehman

Allah ki zaat say umeed rakhain...agar kuch nahin kar saktay to kam say kam Pakistan aur Imran Khan k liyay dua karain....yeh wakt action ka hai...

Bhai, dua jari hy aur us ki kamyabi ki kkwahish bhi hy lakin dil dur raha hy... People need food and water there... They are restless for hours... They are fighting for whole nation but what nation is doing...??? We even unable to provide them food and water

Sedqal

How pathetic ..... you worry about elections and results ..... There is a lot before next elections ... just wait and see ....

Pathetic describes exactly what IK/ Qadri duo tried to achieve, the reality that Pakistani public doesn't want the politics of 90's got lost on both.

scholar

پی ٹی آئی والوں لاہور میں پولیس کے تمام تھانوں کو آگ لگاو اور پھر یاتی عمرہ کی طرف مارچ کرو ۔۔ یہ ہے پالیسی