What will be the shape of Pakistan justice in coming 5 years?

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI needs 2/3 majority it may take 10 years, requires a lot of patience. It took Turkey 20 years to clean out the corrupt military, politicians and judiciary.

Corrupt parties will be wiped out next elections. Corrupt judges will take another election.

PTI will rule for next 25 years.

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes there is no harm in believing it. It might not happen but one should always hope for best. Lol. Allah is the biggest planner .

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If IK get 2/3majority in parliament, than more than 500 politicians, bureaucrats, media personalities, judiciary, even army high profile generals would be killed with IK orders or presidential orders... My future forecast.. What is yours?

یار اس پیشن گوئی نے تو نوسٹر ڈیمس کو بھی قبر میں ہلا دیا ہو گا اور فرشتہ کہہ رہا ہو گا کہ او بھائی نوسٹر ڈیمس تو کیا اپنی پیشن گوئیاں چھوڑتا رہا ہے یہ دیکھ ایک پاکستانی نوجوان کی پیشن گوئی . آئندہ کبھی ایزی مت لینا اس قوم کو، تیرے جیسے چھوڑو کو بھی حیران و پریشان کرنے کی فل صلاحیت سے مالا مال ہے یہ با صلاحیت قوم
On a serious note, its not that easy. International community will never let its time tested stooges to go that easily.
Laykin idea bohat umdah hai.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
If IK get 2/3majority in parliament, than more than 500 politicians, bureaucrats, media personalities, judiciary, even army high profile generals would be killed with IK orders or presidential orders... My future forecast.. What is yours?
یہ پیشین گوئی تو نہیں مگر دیوانے کا خواب ضرور ہو سکتا ہے۔

دو تہائی اکثریت تو بہت دور کی بات ہے، پاکستانی عوام اتنی بے صبری ہے کہ اگلے الیکشن میں تحریک انصاف کو سادہ اکثریت بھی نہیں دے گی۔

اسٹیبلشمنٹ بھی پوری کوشش کرے گی کہ خان کا سیاسی قد ان سے اونچا نہ ہونے پائے۔

Respect

My prediction I hope I am wrong, not much will change the same old what was, what is and the way things are looking what will be.

We are placing all our eggs on the assumption PTI gets 2/3 majority the way things are looking 1/3 of the votes or maybe 1/2. Let be realistic many are not happy with PTI, unless they make some drastic changes I cannot see 2/3.

tahirmajid

Kum soya karo, kaisey kaisey fazool khawab dekhtey rahtey ho

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
He doesn't need to kill any just need to make institutions working with clean people. Retire old corrupt employees, make rules tight and bring white collar crime laws, reform police, Judiciary , media, bureacrates and harch punishment long jails for big crimials and seize assets. Repeat dont need to kill any one long jails without bails is good enough.

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
what a stupid thread

disgusted

First make sure of the survival of this country. The judges ,politicians , bureaucrats and generals [ not rank and file] are all trying to scavenge the last bone. What the judges have done is to quicken the rate of demolition. qazi easy paisa threatened to bring the wives of the jugdes of the highest court and try them. Naturally there was none or his wife noble enough to face the challenge and so from now nobody can question judges. An added decision is that judges can hold dual nationalities and passports. It will be quite helpful in case a judge is caught 'red-handed' and the foreign passport will help in escape. We are a doomed race and our 5000 yr history proves we are a 'pucca' slave nation. Damned be those who try to show us that we are free and then the problems start.