What Will be the Outcome of Bilawal Bhutto & Maryam Safdar Meeting !Sabir Shakir Analysis

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with him. In the next elections, it'll be PTI vs. PPP with Bilawal leading it. PMLN will evaporate with everyone in their top leadership ending up in jail! All credit goes to Nani Mariam for her excellent leadership! ? ? ?

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I agree with him. In the next elections, it'll be PTI vs. PPP with Bilawal leading it. PMLN will evaporate with everyone in their top leadership ending up in jail! All credit goes to Nani Mariam for her excellent leadership! ? ? ?
It would be so sad to have PPP led by Bilawal.
My assessment is that next election will be PTI vs Anti-PTI.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bilawal is no stand in next elections...
He'll be an electoral symbol only... His anti state, anti-establishment, pro-US/Pro-India/Pro - PTM stances are all disclosed... He's hence a nil, today, tomorrow, forever!

Next elections will be for Imran Khan for President vs Nobody!

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Billo will also be in jail. Likely PPP and PMLN will merge under new (and hopefully clean) leadership. It will be a new 2-party system with PTI versus Everyone else.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bilawal has never held any public office and hasn't worked in entire life too! So, unless he is stupid enough like Mariam Nani to hit himself in the foot by forging documents etc., I doubt courts will be able to easily prove his connection with any corruption!

And when you say everyone else, there is not a single person in everyone else with leadership ability who others would agree to follow!

Billo will be also in jail. Likely PPP and PMLN will merge under new (and hopefully clean) leadership. It will be a new 2-party system with PTI versus Everyone else.

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
ha ha ha ha Sabir Shakir would know the outcome and Yootheads will believe him......

this is the same Sabir shakir who was surprised to see Salman Iqbal leaving his home when he was on a press coverage mission to Wazirastan.

Later, this douche bag was given a fake title at ARY News and some lucrative package to shut his mouth

Salazar67

Bilawal has never held any public office and hasn't worked in entire life too! So, unless he is stupid enough like Mariam Nani to hit himself in the foot by forging documents etc., I doubt courts will be able to easily prove his connection with any corruption!

And when you say everyone else, there is not a single person in everyone else with leadership ability who others would agree to follow!
You are WRONG.. He held Gul Khan's Member daily. His residence will be San Francisco soon.

Ratan

Two losers together:

One already sentenced 7 years in Jail along with a penalty of 30 crore rupees for corruption in Avenfield case with a disqualification from contesting elections for 10 years.

Another one is under investigation by NAB for billions of rupees of fake account & money laundering. Since 18 years of age, Billo Rani used to sign deals & cheques.
Both are together to save Pakistan???

Champion 01

What outcome he is talking about, how can there be any outcome when ONE is HEEJRA GAY, the other one is NAANI...?