* What was your favorite moment of Billo Rani's Speech *

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
After seeing some clips played by media, there were MANY contradictions during Billo Rani's speech. On one side she wanted to team up with status quo for democracy and bla bla bla. On the other hand, she was thrashing the same status quo parties with different slogans.

I could not stop laughing when the hype man for Billo Rani was not consistent with Billo Rani's speech/slogans. At one point Billo Rani said "Marsoon Marsoon, Pakistan (which has changed) Na Daisoon" & at exactly the same time; the hype man in the background said "Marsoon Marsoon, Sindh Na Daisoon"[hilar]

These fruitcakes are all about Punjab or Sindh or Karachi, whereas, PTI is a national party and Imran Khan is the leader for ALL of Pakistan.

Billo_Rani_2.jpg

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
You're asking us this question as if we had time to watch every 'Move' & 'Mint' of this creature. If I would ever like to see something 'from this world', I would watch 'Moeen Akhtar's 'Rozi' which has much more sense and lesson in it.

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abbi doodh wala nipal moun say nikla nehiii aur bagarat toola us koo leader bananay pay tula howa hey

kannjjjjjjar kkkkaaaayy ghaaar aik aur >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.......

Exnooni

Minister (2k+ posts)
زرداری بہت چالاک ہے۔ وہ اپنے بیٹے کو "خوب" جانتا ہے۔ اُس کا پلان یہ ہے کہ بلاول کی حرکتیں دیکھ کر لوگ زرداری کو بھول جائیں گے۔

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was a pathetic performance by this fake Bhutto.After his dad's brilliant performance during his 5 years rule this guy will surely prove the last straw on the PPP's back.
zardari reduced PPP to rural sindh and this guy will completely wipe out it.

eye-eye-PTI

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ahtezaz Ahsan, RAza Rabbani , Fawad Chowdhry, NAyyair bukhaari waghera ko naala LAyee main doob marna chahiye ... unn k poton jitna yeh hejraaa aainda unn k boss ban ke unn k siron pe betha karay gaa. In parhay likhay jaahilon ki ghairat naa janay kesay yeh sab gawara karay gee.

RUMIjee

MPA (400+ posts)
MUST READ
What a freak show, what the **** this freak is talking about with his freaky feminine voice. A real demise of PPP, now this party belongs to freaks, this freak is no Bhutto he has a DNA of Hakim ali Zardari it is written all over his freaking face if you want to see the DNA of Bhutto just look at Fatima Bhutto even a blind person can see the Intellect in her. This disgraceful wannabe Bhutto is no Bhutto, but the offshoot of a loveless marriage made in hell.Lucifer is Smiling.

eye-eye-PTI

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is tara ke laan,tiiiiiiiiiiiii bhi ab hamare leader baneen ge. Duniya khatam hone wali hea.

Hamaray leader nahee ban saktay yeh ... hamara leader aik he hai ... sirf aor sirf Imran KHan

Yeh heejra jinn ka leader banay gaa insha Allah woh b bahot jald iss se jaan churaa lain ge .... aik daffa Khan ko Sindh ka rukkh kernay do.

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
You're asking us this question as if we had time to watch every 'Move' & 'Mint' of this creature. If I would ever like to see something 'from this world', I would watch 'Moeen Akhtar's 'Rozi' which has much more sense and lesson in it.

I did not watch it either, I just saw some clips on different media channels :)

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)
بلاول کے باپ کی پانچ سال کی برلینٹ پرفارمنس ؟؟ کچی شراب تو نہیں چڑھ گئی ؟؟

10603740_10152454743887963_5669329803181291012_n.png

mujhay kachi sharab tou muyassar nahi magar aap nay zaroor soota lagaya huwa hai.
jo main nay likha hai woh phir say parh lain.

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
I decided to watch his speech and hoped that at his launch, he will come up with vision, program and will show some maturity. I was expecting too much from this kid. I could not last the whole speech and decided to watch better comedy 'bulbalay'.

This speech made me happy in a way that If such is the leadership of PPP, no one can stop the advent of Imran Khan in Sindh InshaAllah. He made PTI's job a lot easier. I hope there is political maturity in people and they will not waste their votes on such jokers.