What UAE, Saudi ministers said to Imran regarding Modi? Know from Haroon Rasheed

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہٹلر نوں ہٹلر نہ کہیں تو کیا کہیں کہو تو ہٹلر کا بغل بچہ کہہ لیں یا پھر ہٹلر کا لونڈا کہہ لیں

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اوو ےےےے انصافیووو --- باوے کپی نے دوسرے لفظوں میں یہ کہ دیا کہ عمران خان کو صرف حواڑیں چھوڑنا ہی آتا ہے - اور کوئی کام نہیں اتا
یہ گالاں کڈنے جوگا ہوا ہوا ہے ورنے اس نے باز نہیں آنا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
اوو ےےےے انصافیووو --- باوے کپی نے دوسرے لفظوں میں یہ کہ دیا کہ عمران خان کو صرف حواڑیں چھوڑنا ہی آتا ہے - اور کوئی کام نہیں اتا
یہ گالاں کڈنے جوگا ہوا ہوا ہے ورنے اس نے باز نہیں آنا
Phir beqoul baba teetri ke tum dono mein koi farak nahi. Tum ko bhi niri bakwas kerne ke ilawa aur kuch nahi aata.

RajaRawal111

Phir beqoul baba teetri ke tum dono mein koi farak nahi. Tum ko bhi niri bakwas kerne ke ilawa aur kuch nahi aata.

ہاں نا - بلکل ٹھیک کہا ہے جناب نے - مجھے اور عمران خان کو سواۓ بکواس کرنے کے نہ اور کوئی کام ہے نہ اور کچھ کرنا آتا ہے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
ہاں نا - بلکل ٹھیک کہا ہے جناب نے - مجھے اور عمران خان کو سواۓ بکواس کرنے کے نہ اور کوئی کام ہے نہ اور کچھ کرنا آتا ہے
Missing the important "beqoul baba teetri" in that line. Chalo at least you admit you know nothing more than running your mouth. Not that it was such a secret or surprise in the first place.

RajaRawal111

Missing the important "beqoul baba teetri" in that line. Chalo at least you admit you know nothing more than running your mouth. Not that it was such a secret or surprise in the first place.
نہ کر یار -- جیسے عمران خان ناسوں سے کوکین کا سرتا لگا کر کبھی کبھی سچ بولنے لگ جاتا ہے اسی طرح آج یمنی بوٹی (کات ) کہا کر تیرے منہ سے بھی سچ نکل گیا کہ معانی مینٹل کو بکواس کرنے کے سوا کچھ نہیں آتا -- اب ادھر ادھر کر کے پردہ نہ ڈالو

Chewing%20Qat%20in%20Yemen%203-M.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
نہ کر یار -- جیسے عمران خان ناسوں سے کوکین کا سرتا لگا کر کبھی کبھی سچ بولنے لگ جاتا ہے اسی طرح آج یمنی بوٹی (کات ) کہا کر تیرے منہ سے بھی سچ نکل گیا کہ معانی مینٹل کو بکواس کرنے کے سوا کچھ نہیں آتا -- اب ادھر ادھر کر کے پردہ نہ ڈالو

Chewing%20Qat%20in%20Yemen%203-M.jpg
Sorry mate you already know I hate your big red fonts and big paragarphs in Urdu in that just annoy me so I dont bother reading them, just look like big squiggly lines to me. If you a want me to read our post try writing them like a banday da puttar instead of clown hand writing.

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
........thats some piece of bowling, I can tell you

RajaRawal111

Sorry mate you already know I hate your big red fonts and big paragarphs in Urdu in that just annoy me so I dont bother reading them, just look like big squiggly lines to me. If you a want me to read our post try writing them like a banday da puttar instead of clown hand writing.
You are master of posing man, but fact is that I know your reality. A Naleeq son of a well educated father, who made you look something using his wealth. But you never had enough Tuppaar to win a position here in Maan Dhurti. Now you are telling me that you have trouble reading urdu.

What I said is that like your maani mental, as he sniffs cocaine from his nostrils and starts speaking truth, today you also eat yamni Kaat and spoke truth, admitting that Maani mental does nothing else but Bakwaas

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Now you are telling me that you have trouble reading urdu.
Never said I had trouble reading in Urdu if that were the case how would have replied to you zillion posts over the years, majority of them which are in urdu, I just don't like the clown writing you use and you know that. Its barely bearable in English but I tolerate rate that as you gave me some weird reason for using it. But in Urdu its totally annoying and not worth my time.

But if you choose to write like decent educated adults and not like a 6 year old girl using crayons then you can write in any language you please.

Just think about it, would you ever send your boss any email, report etc etc printed in such clown writing?

RajaRawal111

Never said I had trouble reading in Urdu if that were the case how would have replied to you zillion posts over the years, majority of them which are in urdu, I just don't like the clown writing you use and you know that. Its barely bearable in English but I tolerate rate that as you gave me some weird reason for using it. But in Urdu its totally annoying and not worth my time.

But if you choose to write like decent educated adults and not like a 6 year old girl using crayons then you can write in any language you please.

Just think about it, would you ever send your boss any email, report etc etc printed in such clown writing?
ہاں تو تیری اوقات کہاں ہے اتنی کہ میرے باس کے ساتھ اپنے آپ کو دیکھنے لگے ہو
جو مزہ تم باندروں کی پوچل کو اردو میں آگ لگانے میں ہے - یہ فرنگی کی زبان میں نہیں
اگر زیادہ باندروں کو سمجھ آتی --- تے ماڑی پٹھواری سب توں زیادہ چنگی سی

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
ہاں تو تیری اوقات کہاں ہے اتنی کہ میرے باس کے ساتھ اپنے آپ کو دیکھنے لگے ہو
جو مزہ تم باندروں کی پوچل کو اردو میں آگ لگانے میں ہے - یہ فرنگی کی زبان میں نہیں
اگر زیادہ باندروں کو سمجھ آتی --- تے ماڑی پٹھواری سب توں زیادہ چنگی سی
Chalo mujhe kya, tum ne sirf bakwas hi kerni hoti hai aur apna bandar dance kerna hota hai. Aur wasey bhi English kamzoor hai tumhari, lekin kal ko agar kissi post ka jawab nahi diya to rona na.

Agar kal ko kissi post ka jawab chaiye to insano ki tarah likh na. Yeh bandarbaaz likahi mein nahi

RajaRawal111

Chalo mujhe kya, tum ne sirf bakwas hi kerni hoti hai aur apna bandar dance kerna hota hai. Aur wasey bhi English kamzoor hai tumhari, lekin kal ko agar kissi post ka jawab nahi diya to rona na.

Agar kal ko kissi post ka jawab chaiye to insano ki tarah likh na. Yeh bandarbaaz likahi mein nahi
Nheen yar nheen rooun gaa. Tery liye bhee assani rhey gi. Dum taangon men dbaa kur nikal jaya kurna.