What the hell is going on here. What are the admins doing?

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
[h=2]Admins pls donot merge or delete and reply. let users see .[/h]
Salam

I want to know what are the rules and rights of an admin?
Pls explain to me and others
Why my thread was moved ?
It was my thread , if any admin had any probs and issues than he/she shud have asked me or atleast informed me.
How can I start a thread and somebody who I dnt know remove or move my thread.
There was no abusive language used or anything
what is the reason of this forum? To let ppl know and share our thoughts.
And y can't we do it anymore?
Guyz I spend hours here on this forum coz I think it's mine
pls dnt make me think otherwise
if I dnt get a proper answer , I'll have to leave this beloved forum after almost 5 years.
I'm very disappointed .​

ahsanuck

MPA (400+ posts)
Same happened with me.....i was suffered with merging of thread....moving of thread and even.....closing of thread.................even my all threads were and always are constructive,...thought provoking and leading to positive awareness..............................

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yara I have asked Adeel and tagged Waseem too. Let's see what they say Abt it.
It cud b one of the new admins just showing their power. But at least ask us or tell us,
The owe us an answer or may b many answers.

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اتنے پرانے اور سینئیر ممبر کے ساتھ تو کچھ ریاییت ہونی چاہیے
.سیاست .پی کے سٹارٹ ہونے سے پہلے کا ممبر ہے

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Barca Banda ban . Itna purana bhi nahi hoon . Lol. Yara it's not Abt purana or naya . Asool ki baat hai . Unfair nahi hona chahyay Kisi kai bhi sath.

BoneBasher

Minister (2k+ posts)

Riayat Poorane se nahi active se hoti hey, us bechari ki post to dekh 5 saal me 300 bhi nahi, Admin ko tere jese bandoon ki zaroorat hey, jo apna poora din kharab karke admin ki jeb me 10 dollar daal kar jate hein;)

Bangash

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

merging of thread....moving of thread-
حرکت میں برکت ہے اور شادی میں بہت بڑا برکت ہے

barca

Barca Banda ban . Itna purana bhi nahi hoon . Lol. Yara it's not Abt purana or naya . Asool ki baat hai . Unfair nahi hona chahyay Kisi kai bhi sath.

جگر میں تمارے ساتھ ہوں لوڑ پئی تے واج ضرور ماری

sultanrahi_daang_jatt_di.jpg

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Riayat Poorane se nahi active se hoti hey, us bechari ki post to dekh 5 saal me 300 bhi nahi, Admin ko tere jese bandoon ki zaroorat hey, jo apna poora din kharab karke admin ki jeb me 10 dollar daal kar jate hein;)
Had ho gai hai. Topic say hat rahay ho. If I dnt comment on any other thread it dsnt mean I'm not active member. Or riyaaet nahi chahyay mohatarm, insaan chahyay.

barca

اچھا جی .؟ آج ہی اڈمن سے ففٹی پرسنٹ سے حساب کرتا ہوں

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mujhay Lagta hai kai ya noora group ki sazish hai. Koi qasi, joker kai group ka Banda admin ban Gaya hai. Ya Phir America ka hath ho ga

Khalid

Minister (2k+ posts)
kam az kam aap tou duayen doo admin ko, agar umer saheb ki thread abhi hoti tou aap ko subha hojani thee copy paste kur kur k

Same happened with me.....i was suffered with merging of thread....moving of thread and even.....closing of thread.................even my all threads were and always are constructive,...thought provoking and leading to positive awareness..............................

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
We shud discuss the rights of admins. There shud b a check on everybody. There must b a code of conduct.