What position should IK take regards too rigging?

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We All know that rigging has taken place inside KPK, some are saying rcords of 2013 elections have been broken, i personally would not go that far but Even so massive inconsistencies has taken place.

Right now IK is in a strange position one hand PTI has declared a war against rigging (dharna), Secondly we are waiting for JC report. With PTI Taking such a high moral ground in rigging but in there own constituency massive rigging has taken place.

Too shift the blame completely on EC does not sell Well because PML N has been doing the same. So My advise to IK is wait until June 7 and see What happens, and then if high inconsistencies have happened which They have in My opinin make a stand on the rigging.

They very Well knew that present EC is useless and present system has many irregulsrities but Despite this They never highlighted the issues that cud take place in KPK elections. They knew very Well Rigging Will take plsce under present system of voting.

There fault lies with the fact that They should have done a presa conference before elections letting media and everyone know LOUD and clear that under present system Rigging Will take place.
There second fault lies with security measures if fighting breaks out there is NOT enough police to handle it. This should have been highlighted as well

PTI is too blame as well especially with All the high moral grounds They have to regards to rigging and the campaign They have done, too put blame solely on EC is wrong.
If They had highlighted These issues loud and clear, and given a solution to the problem Loud and Clear The blame largely would have been placed on EC. They hardly said a peep and as usual went along without thinking ahead in What could happen.

Political party and there workers wherever They cud They rigged Even PTI.

Until there os NoT a transparent election system in place These issues Will not go away.
With a biomtric system in place people Cannot rigg, They Cannot fight over it, people condcting elections inside booths Cannot be manipualted.
With this system in place the Rigging issue largely.Can be put to rest.
PTI does want a.biomtric system in place there is NO doubt but do the other parties?

So therfore the stand IK should .make is we agree massive rigging has taken place, and we want a re election in KPK with biomtric system and want to give the people there true representatives, I know this Will be unfair on many people who are genuinly elected but with PTI against rigging this Will make there case stronger that They want no part of it.

So elections are void as long as EC holds transparent elections we do not except KPK elections due to massive inconsistencies. IF IK takes this line it Will shut up All his critics and place the ball in EC court and put them in huge pressure.

What do u think?

Last edited by a moderator:
He has already taken his Position Bro!

He is ready to have re election, now it depends on Opposition parties they really want it or not or their only purpose is to create Drama

rtabasum2

PTi , I whole manifesto revolves around local bodies they hv been pestering the EC to hold it. The status quo does not want it n PTI will only deliver if Local Govt are in place. So I think they will go ahead with this n let the critic do there usual rants.

459zaman

Banned
ھم مطا لبہ کرتے ھیں کہ عمران خان صوبے میں اپنی حکومت کو مستعفی کرے کیونکہ ان کی حکومت کے ھوتے اس کیس کی تحقیقات شفاف نہیں ھو سکتی​

Pakistan Tiger

MPA (400+ posts)
Pappu Niazi must sack Teeli Phelwan and IG KPK Police for rigging, if has no potency to do so, quit politics and return to London.

Pappu Niaiz said a lot about punishment for culprits from container, let see his worth

Respect

@459zaman

I am speaking of re elections with transparent election process, if PTI excepts dhandli What investigation is required?

Respect

Pappu Niazi must sack Teeli Phelwan and IG KPK Police for rigging, if has no potency to do so, quit politics and return to London.

Pappu Niaiz said a lot about punishment for culprits from container, let see his worth

Please use logic police had nothing to do with it, this is NOT Punjab police and patwari doing. This

Respect

PTi , I whole manifesto revolves around local bodies they hv been pestering the EC to hold it. The status quo does not want it n PTI will only deliver if Local Govt are in place. So I think they will go ahead with this n let the critic do there usual rants.

Then rigging Morol ground will be hurt, when IK finger points at others same Will happen to yunque. Also local Body elections in Punjab when They happen Will be full of rigging What position Will we be in then?

Without transparent elections we Cannot beat status quo. We can Work around LB and keep on doing good work by using different method to get things done for people.

Respect

KPK Police made Pasha Party to get 33% seats against 47% seats in Election 2013. If KPK Police would have not helped Pasha Party won't have got even 5% seats.

Your logic does not make sense PTI got 33% in local elections and in genral elections when They did not have KPK police under PTI control got 47%. So if police was gonna help PTI we should should have got more Maybe 75%, not 33%.

459zaman

Banned
@459zaman

I am speaking of re elections with transparent election process, if PTI excepts dhandli What investigation is required?

ھم مطا لبہ کرتے ھیں کہ عمران خان صوبے میں اپنی حکومت کو مستعفی کرے کیونکہ ان کی حکومت کے ھوتے اس کیس کی تحقیقات شفاف نہیں ھو سکتی

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ھم مطا لبہ کرتے ھیں کہ عمران خان صوبے میں اپنی حکومت کو مستعفی کرے کیونکہ ان کی حکومت کے ھوتے اس کیس کی تحقیقات شفاف نہیں ھو سکتی​

پہلی بار تم نے کوئی عقل کی بات کی ہے ، پورے پاکستان میں ایک دفعہ ایسا کرکے دھاندلی والا گند ہمیشہ کے لئے صاف کیا جا سکتا ہے ، شاباس آہستہ آھستہ لائن پر آ رہے ہو

Respect

@459zaman

Do not worry EC we have no influence over like NS has. That is why IK asked for resignation of NS because he has influence over election commission and Nadra.

Okara

If PTI is not resigning then at least JI must resign and there will be automatically assembly dissolution? JI is part of this government and must share the blame.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Man I think you didn't follow this whole LBs saga from day one?

LBs bill was passed in Oct 2013 and KP govt was demanding Biometric system even before Oct 2013 but ECP didn't take it serious. Alternatively ECP had made so many excuses about it and delayed the elections for 15 months. And even after 15 months delay ECP was not ready for biometric and wanted 6 months more (BTW they had already missed two deadlines) and the blame of delay was shifted towards KP govt by media and political parties.

KP govt didn't want any futher delay and had agreed for elections under useless ECP and Rotten electoral system.

Now before elections KP Govt had informed ECP well ahead about the strenght of Police and warned it that there would be hardly one police man on each polling station so do the elections in phasewise but ECP as usual refused it.

So in the whole saga, ECP had acted like Zalim Saas and didn't missed any opportunity in maliging its Bahu i.e. KP govt. And the end they were more or less successful.

At the end, PTI can't take any actions on rigging issues to declare the elections null and void. It is the job of ECP and courts.

IK had already announced that no PTI candidate will go for stay order and ET should hear the cases on daily bases. If the rigging is proved we will go for re election without going to any supreme court for stay. What else any so called victim party want?

BTW if there were no Rigging ANP and JUIF, PMLN etc couldn't win these much seats and if PTI could do rigging the relatives of CM, Ministers and Speaker wouldn't lose. Simple!

And repeating the whole excercise is just a child's wish. It is not easy man. You mean 84k candidate should activate again for more than 2 months and govt should spend billions of rupees again? NO man, if ECP was so very good, it would already do it on Biometric. If these elections were declared null and void, there would be no elections.

Last edited:

459zaman

Banned
If PTI is not resigning then at least JI must resign and there will be automatically assembly dissolution? JI is part of this government and must share the blame.

champuom yehi to imran chata hai ka hum istafaden ta ke sara malba jamaat islami per gera diye jai PTI ke waser sawai corruption ke koi kam nahi kia hai .....or corruption or dhandli tum karo istafa hum den [hilar][hilar][hilar]

459zaman

Banned
پہلی بار تم نے کوئی عقل کی بات کی ہے ، پورے پاکستان میں ایک دفعہ ایسا کرکے دھاندلی والا گند ہمیشہ کے لئے صاف کیا جا سکتا ہے ، شاباس آہستہ آھستہ لائن پر آ رہے ہو

یہ وہ یسین خلیل جب ٹاؤن تھری کی نظامت ختم ہوئی تو نیب کیس بنا ان پر کرپشن کا. تحریک انصاف میں کرپٹ شامل ہوے. ایم پی اے بننے کے بعد وزیر اعلی کے مشیر بھرتی ہوے. وہاں بھی کرپشن کی اور برطرف ہوے. آج پی ٹی آئی پشاور کے صدر ہیں اور بلدیاتی انتخابات میں ٹکٹیں فروخت کرنے کا اسکینڈل سامنے آنے والا ہے. خان صاحب میرے خیال میں اس پیسے پر گفتگو کررہا ہے.

11062418_850802094957730_1108626965272317446_n.jpg

Respect

Man I think you didn't follow thse whole LBs saga from day one?

LBs bill was passed in Oct 2013 and KP govt was demanding Biometric system even before Oct 2013 but ECP didn't take it serious. Alternatively ECP had made so many excuses in it and delayed the elections for 15 months. And even after 15 months delay ECP was not ready for biometric and wanted 6 months more ( they had already missed two deadlines) and the blame of delay was shifted towards KP govt.

KP govt didn't want any futher delay and had agreed for elections under useless ECP and Rotten electoral system.

Now before elections KP Govt had informed ECP well ahead about the strenght of Police and warned it that there would be hardly one police man on each polling station so do the elections in phasewise but ECP as usual refused it.

So in the saga, ECP had acted like Zalim Saas and didn't missed any opportunity in maliging KP govt. And the end they were successful.

At the end, PTI can't take any actions on rigging issue to declare the elections null and void. It is the job of ECP and courts.

IK had already announced that no PTI candidate will go for stay order and ET should hear the cases on daily bases. What else a so called victim party want?

BTW if there no Rigging ANP and JUIF, PMLN etc couldn't win these much seats and if PTI could do rigging the relatives of Ministers and Speaker wouldn't lose. Simple!

And repeating the whole excercise is just a child's wish. It is not easy man. You mean 84k candidate should activate again for more than 2 months and govt would spend billions of rupees again?

I know that PTI wanted biomtric system in place, but the point i was making that under current electoral system we All knew rigging Will take place Also with the amount of people coming out too vote due too lack of police it would be difficult to control.

If IK done press conference and highlighted These issues LOUD and clear so media discusses These issues before elections the blame solely would be blamed on EC. At this moment we are Also getting hit from All ends. When PTI Spoke about biomtric it was like a Mouse farting, Thus issue should have been highlighted like a roar of lion. This would have covered Our backs as well, and we cud have said we told you due to EC not allowing biomtric system These problems existed etc etc. I hope you understand What i am saying.

Now concerning Rigging issue we have high moral grounds on it IK risked his life on container and supporters did so regards to this. Now if in the constituency PTI controls there has been rigging how does that make US look?
Secondly if PML N decides too conduct local elections and They start there usual rigging techniques, What position Will we be in then?

If IK uses stand on rigging in KPK and says Yes rigging has taken place in largue numbers re elections as long as EC can guarantee free and transparent which Will mean biometric system in place, and roars Nd screams Even louder concerning biometric, Dont u think this Will benefit PTI?

Okara

champuom yehi to imran chata hai ka hum istafaden ta ke sara malba jamaat islami per gera diye jai PTI ke waser sawai corruption ke koi kam nahi kia hai .....or corruption or dhandli tum karo istafa hum den [hilar][hilar][hilar]

I doubt you are supporter of JI. Your reasoning level is not beyond PMLN supporters. For me JI is party of well trained people and can't give a logic like u.