What Pakistan? We are proud Muhajir beyond all boundaries.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

You Indian pest! Title of your video doesn't match its content.

Bandar ke haath maachis aa jaye to woh har jagah aal laga deta hay. Yahi haal tum Indians ka hay. Tum log to maachis ke bagher bhi Pakistan ko aag laganay ki koshish main lagay huway ho.

Pehle apnay shining India ko durust kar lo phir Pakistan par bhi microscope fit kar ke baith jana.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Admins,

Please remove this thread. This thread is clearly anti Paksitan. Another try of Indians to create rift between us. If you see the video, it doesn't match the title of this thread. It is a try to ridicule Pakistan.

If you cannot ban them then please create a code of conduct for them. We cannot tolerate someone coming in our house and abuse us.

I request all Paksitanis to ignore such Indian posts against Pakistan. After posting the thread he is sitting back relaxed watching you fighting with each other.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is half sindhi ( his father is sindhi),,,,,and mother is Urdu speaking so he is half So called Muhajar,,,,,,,,,,let call him "Adha titar adha bateer"....................If he is really full sindhi then we may call him STUPID,,,,GHADDAR.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well bias is dripping down your response which is inflammatory and is being moulded into an ethnic affair started by member who posted his mentality before my post, it is in best interest of this forum that your response need to be checked by the moderators. PML-N operatives have the right to project their bias but this language is totally unacceptable.

You don't the right of biasness to others even to write but justify your killings of hundreds due to the same biased behavior to other communities in Karachi.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To educate your stupid bias, I'd like to inform you that this MQM member is Sindhi from PAnhwar clan of Southern Sindh.

Ohhh Is It My Bad Is That Before It Became Muttahida Or After Because I have Been Out Of Touch With MQM Related Affairs.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lolzzz...Another propa****a posted by someone with fake ID....BTW he missed one thing which was the Guy wasnt Muhajir member of MQM...he was Sindhi and the Topic is about Muhajirs...Nice what a great attempt....TRY SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE NEXT TIME....

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
انڈیا والے بھی ڈر گیے ہیں کہ تم واقعی واپس نہ آ جاؤ
اس کو کہتے ہیں دھوبی کا کتا نہ گھر کا نہ گھاٹ کا

hahahaha Geo , janvar badal do ...*****y itnay motay kahan hotay hain .

Ajnabi27

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You just Joined today on 8th September 2010,with "DilJaanMQM" and with First video against MQM and location India (thumbsdown) ...... Who are you making fool to Duffer?? and ya... You uploaded both videos on same day 8th september 2010. (thumbsdown).... God help you.... (cry)

Haters thinks creating a NEW ID will hide their Identity..... pigeon. U still need a brain to cheat....[hilar]
انڈیا والے بھی ڈر گیے ہیں کہ تم واقعی واپس نہ آ جاؤ

اس کو کہتے ہیں دھوبی کا کتا نہ گھر کا نہ گھاٹ کا

Geo G, Ap mera Point nahi samjhe shayad....

If you check his (DilJaanMQM) Youtube account as well that is created on 8th september ,....
both anti MQM videos uploaded are on 8 th september at youtube.....(To start a thread in Siasat :D )
Siasat . pk account create on 8th september
The Frist thread created at siasat.pk is on GUES WHAT... :D 8th september.....

Its like London Post is being Published from Mansoora same as this fake ID (India) is being operated from guess Where???? ;)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Admins,

Please remove this thread. This thread is clearly anti Paksitan. Another try of Indians to create rift between us. If you see the video, it doesn't match the title of this thread. It is a try to ridicule Pakistan.

If you cannot ban them then please create a code of conduct for them. We cannot tolerate someone coming in our house and abuse us.

I request all Paksitanis to ignore such Indian posts against Pakistan. After posting the thread he is sitting back relaxed watching you fighting with each other.

the admin does not ban or remove anyanti-Pak posts or thread but they are sure quick to edit your post if it is anti-Indian. My post was removed citing it was 'too disrespectful' . All I had was an Indian flag split in two using an axe, meaning we shall finish India by capturing her.

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sane People don't. Buy this crap anymore. So please shut ur mouth and go to hell. We all are brothers and we dnt really need people like u .