What is this General sb ?

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
EPIC Comment,,
یہ وہی فوجی ہیں جو آپ کی ریڈیو پر نہ نشر والی تقریر سنتے ہیں
?
یہ پبلک ٹرانسپورٹ ہے اور الیکشن کمشن نے یہ گاڑیاں کروائیں ھوتیں ہیں اور اس وقت تقریباً ہر شخص نے اپنی گاڑی پر اپنی پارٹی کا جھنڈا لگایا ھوتا ہے ہر چیز میں سازش شیطانی دماغ کی نشانی ہے جنرل صاحب سنیں نا ۔

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nani should worry that PTI flags are seen everywhere in plenty.. on buses, rickshaws, bikes, taxis, pickups, trucks etc. If she wants the Army to travel in a vehicle without a PTI flag, she will have to send few vehicles from PMLN's budget. ?

PMLN is done! I am not even seeing 9% support as reported by Gallup.

Siberite

Why army men on a private pickup? Is the budget not enough to transport them using exclusive vehicle without a doubt of any biased? When you hoist a party flag on a pickup and then the authorities responsible for the transparent election travelled in them, the fingers will definitely raised.

Siberite

Patwari this is vehicles provided by election commission and not army
Hazoori manager, why would the army men decided to travel on it with the party flag on? Don't tell me that they were forced to travel in a vehicle with owner's choice of flag still put on the vehicle. What if this private vehicle owner decided to put american flag on this vehicle, or your favorite country Israeli flag on it. Do you think they will still ride on this vehicle? I said get a life you low life.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hazoori manager, why would the army men decided to travel on it with the party flag on? Don't tell me that they were forced to travel in a vehicle with owner's choice of flag still put on the vehicle. What if this private vehicle owner decided to put american flag on this vehicle, or your favorite country Israeli flag on it. Do you think they will still ride on this vehicle? I said get a life you low life.
The vehicle owner will not let anyone touch the flag on his vehicle! it could have been pmln flag as well!! In both cases we should respect the choice of the people!! Soldiers have no right to ask the driver to take down the flag ! Just imagine if they had done so, how would locals have reacted!!