What is this General sb ?

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't know the truth and I don't care if it was a voluntary vehicle with PTI flag on. It's the perception which hoes out with these picture and knowing thec history of elections in Pakistan, it is not something which is extraordinary. The security is looking for vehicles? Sound like a pretty tough to digest considering the area in question. I think the more excuses are given, the more sinking is noticed.
In that case, you should look into who is trying to forge such a perception? The party which had been historically elected three times as the ruling elite and in Punjab have more enriched past due to the same election process.

Siberite

In that case, you should look into who is trying to forge such a perception? The party which had been historically elected three times as the ruling elite and in Punjab have more enriched past due to the same election process.
Lets get everything in prospective. In duska , we have seen , observed and confirmed who were the culprits behind trying to rig the election . They went to extend to abduct the ECP officials. Have you not seen that and regret ? Now, you are trying to push it left, right and Centre. I am not a blind idiot who follow politicians blindly, but I am also not a naive person who doesn't understand what is happening and who is behind it . Lets not go to the history of last 50 years and fabricate excuses for the undemocratic forces for their actions.

Sohail Shuja

Lets get everything in prospective. In duska , we have seen , observed and confirmed who were the culprits behind trying to rig the election . They went to extend to abduct the ECP officials. Have you not seen that and regret ? Now, you are trying to push it left, right and Centre. I am not a blind idiot who follow politicians blindly, but I am also not a naive person who doesn't understand what is happening and who is behind it . Lets not go to the history of last 50 years and fabricate excuses for the undemocratic forces for their actions.
The reality is that our 50% of the population is illiterate, with 25% living below the poverty line. For such a population, democracy is not the right tool. It is like a hammer in the hands of a monkey.

Sohail Shuja

I see. So, we should declare Pakistan a kingdom and make a king out of many chuhdries of Pakistan.
Is there practically a different setup in existence here? Every Chaudhry and Seth is a politician. Even PTI cannot run without JKT and all those electables.

Siberite

Is there practically a different setup in existence here? Every Chaudhry and Seth is a politician. Even PTI cannot run without JKT and all those electables.
You think you still looking for the demise of what is a resemblance of normality in hectic power politics in Pakistan ?

Sohail Shuja

You think you still looking for the demise of what is a resemblance of normality in hectic power politics in Pakistan ?
So you think this "hectic power struggle" is a resemblance to 'normality'... then why criticizing for any "other" powers joining the moot? Does only the political elites have a license to kill?

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You should head straight to SC with the high court ruling and the irregularities in Bail hearing . Try to find another Saqib Nisar , the damn baba. It tells me the kind of intellectuality you got in your bhosa brain.
You don't need Saqib Nisar now. Law has been defined by him. High courts must follow it.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So how did your favorite Pmln lost election in Kashmir? Who was abducted today, Patwari?