What is the FUTURE of economy ? MORE ??

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Being a Dr. she should have a better understandig of the situation and that who really is responsible for this inflation, Imran or Sharifs

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ کیس خراب کرنے والی دائی مائی ٹائپ ڈاکٹر۔ چرس کا سوٹا لگا کر ٹویٹ کرنے سے پہلے چیک کر لے ابھی تو ڈیڑہ سال بھی نہیں ھوا۔ اور پٹواری عوام 40 سال تک دن رات بنڈ چھلواتے رھے ھیں اور ۔ اب ان کو چند دنوں میں افاقہ چاھئے ۔

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
This ignorant woman is totally unaware of the situation where last Government put country into,
There are three main factors for the foreign reserves,
1. Foreign Direct Investment
2. Remittances
3. Exports

At the same time, in economy there are three main factors as well,
1. Direct Government Investment
2. Direct Foreign Investment
3. Direct Local Investment or spendings

Give me a single balance sheet which was positive. Nothing zero............

Currency devaluation started from Nazwaz time from 105 to 128. Government fiscal deficit was huge, so nothing left for next Government to spend even to fill its basic expenses.

Nawaz only spend CPEC Budget into the economy and from borrowed money which of course you have to pay back.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This ignorant woman is totally unaware of the situation where last Government put country into,
2. Remittances
3. Exports

Currency devaluation started from Nazwaz time from 105 to 128. Government fiscal deficit was huge, so nothing left for next Government to spend even to fill its basic expenses.

Nawaz only spend CPEC Budget into the economy and from borrowed money which of course you have to pay back.
Bhai saab koi faida nahi, tum kya sooch rahe ho in ko yeh sub maloom nahi hai? Ya tumharay samjanay se inki samaj mein aa jaye ga. Inka kaam hai bhounkna, inko bhounknay do.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)

2. Remittances
3. Exports

Bhai saab koi faida nahi, tum kya sooch rahe ho in ko yeh sub maloom nahi hai? Ya tumharay samjanay se inki samaj mein aa jaye ga. Inka kaam hai bhounkna, inko bhounknay do.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Being a Dr. she should have a better understandig of the situation and that who really is responsible for this inflation, Imran or Sharifs
شاہد صاحب پلیز بتا دیں کتنے عرصے تک شریفوں کا نام سننا ہے جناب

میں نے سنا تھا کہ ھوائی بز ورڈز -عام سے لو لیول انصافیوں کی تسلی تشفی کے لئے بنے گیے ہیں ؟؟؟

???

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ویسے رفو گری جو ذہین ترین عمران خان ور اس کی ذہین ترین ٹیم کر رہی ہے - اس میں ٹریثری بلز میں بے پناہ انویسٹمنٹ کرا کے اور ڈالر ہورڈ کر کے اسحاق ڈار والی ڈرامہ بازیاں بھی شامل ہیں

اور امپورٹ ڈیوٹی آسمان تک پہنچا کر کرنٹ اکاؤنٹ ڈیفیسٹ کم کر کے جو لڈیاں ڈالی گئی - وہ اب مدھم پڑنے لگی ہیں - کیوں کہ باندروں کو سمجھ آ گی ہے کہ انہوں نے اس سے ملک میں جمود تاری کرنے کے علاوہ کچھ نہیں حاصل کیا --- کل کی خبر ہے کہ باندر اب امپورٹ ڈیوٹی کم کرنے لگے ہیں - دیکھتے ہیں اس رفو کا کیا نتیجہ نکلتا ہے

Steyn

Kya azaab hai yeh Imran Khan!.

He makes inflation but blame can't be put on him. He makes crisis to feed the greed of his corrupt buddies in wheat, tomatoes, sugar but blame can't be put on him.

He lies and breaks promises but he's still sadiq and ameen.

What a punishment on people of Pakistan. You can't even blame the person who's raping and murdering this country systematically.

Pathfinder

I see alot of mian nawaj sharifs poo steyn but if they factor this in and the attempt to peddle this as if past gov cannot be held responsible is just a farce. what you leave behind matters the most.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1223874765062115330
EPwTlIgWAAA86I_

https://twitter.com/x/status/1221862237838696451
EPTtNREWAAIAjOq

https://twitter.com/x/status/1216073712644116480
EOBcmJNX4AIlHfF

https://twitter.com/x/status/1216241297914318848
EOD0_NyXUAEuk0e

https://twitter.com/x/status/1220319940730814465

Shahid Abassi

Kya azaab hai yeh Imran Khan!.

He makes inflation but blame can't be put on him. He makes crisis to feed the greed of his corrupt buddies in wheat, tomatoes, sugar but blame can't be put on him.

He lies and breaks promises but he's still sadiq and ameen.

What a punishment on people of Pakistan. You can't even blame the person who's raping and murdering this country systematically.
Mr. Steyn, I did not claim him to be a saint. I know he promised things which he or nobody in his place could have fulfilled. I can't even comment on any stories of corruption by his buddies. This is not even the subject of the discussion. I wrote about the economy and in this regard, I am sure that whatever is being done is the right path. Now if you think that they have applied wrong policies then I am ready for a discussion. You name one thing and tell me what alternative would you have preferred which in your opinion would have given better results for the country.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
How can you compare that conspiracy theory with what Jinnah said.
Listen over and over again till you get it. Well can't even say that as you are mature enough to understand. This simply shows your dishonesty. But just giving you benefit of doubt.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Listen over and over again till you get it. Well can't even say that as you are mature enough to understand. This simply shows your dishonesty. But just giving you benefit of doubt.
Or you just twisting Jinnahs word to confirm to your conspiracy theory