What is Performance of Shirin Mazari?

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
The biggest problem Imran Khan has to go step by step at the moment the fight and focus has to be
Opposition Mafia, Media Mafia, sugar mafia, buracracy Mafia, judiciary Mafia

already to many enemies Imran Khan is fighting and dealing with☺️ And he hasn't got big majority or presidential system so he is limited what he can do at the moment.
it's no the time to start party reforms. She maybe is useless but she has won elections and it's one vote but every vote counts to keep Imran Khan in power.
So her time and her daughters time will come.
At the moment best option is you and your friends should send emails on social media face book or twitter to tell her to behave like humans or get out. And don't be fools control there tongue so or they will get kicked out.

Last edited:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اس عورت نے فائیدہ تو نہئیں نقصان ضرور پہنچایا ہوگا میرا جسمُ میری مرضی والی ٹرالی نے جو پی ٹی آئی والے جانتے ہی ہونگے اسکی گے اور لیزبئین بیٹی ایل جی بی ٹی نے پی ٹی آئی کے خلاف بھونک بھونک کر

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Great question, I was wondering the same a few days ago. I didn't have big expectations from her but I didn't believe he would surpass my expectations to become a next level disappointment.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
میرا جسم میری مرضی والی موم بتی آنٹی ایل جی بی ٹی والی اور پاکستان کے خلاف بھونکنے والی کتی کی ماں

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Had hoped that she, being well educated and belonging to an undeveloped region, will push for legislation/ institutional reforms to protect rights of rural women. In rural area the people's basic rights are violated as cultural norm and rural poor are the most vulnerable in the nation. But all she has acted and spoken is on behalf of the elite and the rich.
We have already NGO/journalist type mafias to protect and solidify the control and exploitation of the elite classes. Seemingly she doesn't belong to PTI core ideology. Whatever (often spurious) objections on zartaaj or maliaka etc. but they do politics on behalf of common people and belong to the party.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
پیپلز پارٹی لبرل الیٹ کلاس آنٹیوں سےبھری ہے۔
نون لیگ گُلوُ بٹنیوں سے بھری ہوئی ہے (البتہ مریم نواز الیٹ کلاس آنٹیوں سے مُتاثر ہے اور پلاسٹ سرجری سے ان جیسی بننا چاہ رہی ہے)

پی ٹی آئی نے ان دونوں سے مُقابلے کے لیے شیریں مزاری اور فردوس عاشق اعوان رکھے ہوئے ہیں۔
اور انکا کوئی کام نہیں ۔

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
Many child rape cases were reported but she never made proposals for new laws, even IK pressed cabinet and law Minister and asked about ordinance instead of changing law.. She can shamelessly talk for LGBT her hairs were dyed in their favor. She use to do programs on ptv when I was school going and so when she joined pti, my impression was that she is establishments' person. But after sometime realized that a party or government has people from all factions of life. She represents burger class but frankly those who are called burgers are divided in two groups. One is with pti and against her. The other is against pti but supports her "modern views" so she is just an excess baggage and should be offloaded asap. I think if out of government she will paint government very rigid ND religious extremist. In nutshell she is more harmful in government then having her in opposition of pti. So yes, let's get rid of her

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khan Sahib tano Buzdar d a wasta a Mer-v Sarmad d cousins MAZARI AUR FAWAD no tay kado baar,.....
I have difference in opinion with fawad but he is doing amazing job with science and technology.. More power to him

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
Considering fawad and shireen both are modern but it's not about what their beliefs are.. For me only important is progress. Their beliefs are their personal matter but if they can do justice to their ministry then they should leave.. From calendar to post Corona achievements, fawad is continuously improving and impressed me. I can differ with him 1000 times but he is doing his job. But shireen Is acting very lame duck