What if Musharaf is elected as an Indian PM

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Will it be good for Pakistan if Musharaf will be elected as Indian PM?

Majority of Indian like him...
and MQM also want him back.
He can go back to India,
He has good resume for doing all kind of job. A good singer too.
Good qualities to handle a big country, a progressing country.

He can invite Altaf there later on . Altaf Bhai will be happy among there.
By this way he can apologize also for breaking India. He can make MQM there.

I guess it will work.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Raaz said:

He can go back to India,

He can invite Altaf there later on . Altaf Bhai will be happy among there.
By this way he can apologize also for breaking India. He can make MQM there.

I guess it will work.

[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Raaz said:
He can go back to India, he is Muhajir too.

THIS IS TERRIBLY OFFENSIVE FOR ALL THE HONEST MIGRATORS WHO LEFT EVERYTHING AND MIGRATED IN 1947.(like my parents)

Many migrators have served Pakistan with honesty. Such as A Q Khan. THIS IS A DISGUSTING RACIST COMMENT.

Note: I personally hate wannabe american Musharraf.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
I apologize to all Mohajirs, they gave up their lives and everything they had to get us this country called Pakistan.

I think Raaz and gazomartian are indians and trying to seed racism on this board. Admins please look into this.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
]
Raaz said:

]
barhaich said:
THIS IS TERRIBLY OFFENSIVE FOR ALL THE HONEST MIGRATORS WHO LEFT EVERYTHING AND MIGRATED IN 1947.(like my parents)

Many migrators have served Pakistan with honesty. Such as A Q Khan. THIS IS A DISGUSTING RACIST COMMENT.

A great visionary and one of the founding fathers of India the great Maulana Abdul Kalam Azaad had said " It does not matter where you go in Pakistan you will be called an Indian and Jub yeh kaumen apney aap ko khudmukhtaar karar dangi tab tumhari haisiet aik bin bulai mahmaan ke terah ho jaigi aur is suratay hal se tum nahin nembat powgay" Lets hope that time never never comes. Barhaich my friend you have to prove your loyalty to Pakistanis every day and still listen to these comments from your fellow countrymen and that's your punishment. Read and weep at the comments posted on this post next time enlarge your response to font size to 2000 see if they get your point. I don't think so.

Please don't call Raaz and Gazoomartian Indians we have not done anything to deserve this insult they are all yours real patriotic Pakistanis who are trying to protect your country form "Muhajirs".

I am the Indian who is trying to do what you are accusing Raaz and Gazoomartian not them.

A.Q Khan is a very poor example he is known to the rest of the world as a thief, not a scientist try to find another example.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
That would be the best thing that could happen to Pakistan. He would most certainly break up India and that is a good news.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
kapadias said:
WILL MAN MOHAN SINGH ALLOW SHAUKAT AZIZ TO SIT ON HIS SEAT ????????

ManMohan Singh will be arrested for Hijacking Musharraf's plane.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
barhaich said:
Raaz said:

It is offensive indeed for most of Mohajjir community,
So lets replace the words
He can go back to India, he is MQM too

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
Raaz said:

He can invite Altaf there later on . Altaf Bhai will be happy among their country fellow.
By this way he can apologize also for breaking India. He can make MQM there, because muhajirs are every where.

I guess it will work.
No offence but how about Dr. Abdul Qadir Khan and many like him who served our/their homeland in such a manner that no certificate required from any one!!!

Think like a Pakistani......... Momin Momin ka Aaina hota hai!

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
barhaich said:
Whats Up Doc said:
Please don't call Raaz and Gazoomartian Indians we have not done anything to deserve this insult they are all yours real patriotic Pakistanis who are trying to protect your country form "Muhajirs".

I am the Indian who is trying to do what you are accusing Raaz and Gazoomartian not them.

You can appoint Musharraf as your leader

This is the first step to prove your loyalty keep trying.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Whats Up Doc said:
barhaich said:
[quote="Whats Up Doc":58xh6hwp]

You can appoint Musharraf as your leader

This is the first step to prove your loyalty keep trying.[/quote:58xh6hwp]

So after a long discussion , no indian is agree to say welcome to Mush as their PM.

Very sad for him.....All his supporters can do 'Bak Bak' here.

Pakistanis never say that we like Man Mohan or Desai, ..We do not interfere but all indian have attitude to interfere other without and reason...

We respect Muhajirs. My parents were Muhajir but never claim even after 60 years.
It was a offer to our neighbor that if they like Musharif they can take it as a good friend.... no one is ready...
I want to close the discussion here. thanks for your comments..Please do not promote Mushaf after his failed term....Thanks