What happened to Khalid Khan i.e. Peshawar Court Murderer case ?

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Almost a year ago i.e. on the 29th of July 2020, Khalid Khan killed a blasphemy accused in the Peshawar court,

What happened in this case? No media covered it. Did Khalid Khan get the death penalty? Did he get away from capital punishment?

This was the news all over the world on the 30th of July 202

A man accused of blasphemy in Pakistan has been shot dead in a courtroom during his trial in the northern city of Peshawar.

"

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There was another hot case a few years ago all over social media, i.e. Shah Rukh Jatoi case. What happened to him? We don't care anymore.

The point I tried to make is that a man killed someone in the court and it was a hot topic last year. Today, no one knows about it, no one cares about it. How often do you see murder taking place in court, Also Shahrukh Jatoi killed Shahzeb in the broad daylight? He is a son of a very powerful person, he did not get the death penalty and we have forgotten about it. The same could happen with the Usman Mirza case and the Zahir Jaffer case. We would forget about it, Media won't cover it after a while, and the powerful criminals will get away from the punishment.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Almost a year ago i.e. on the 29th of July 2020, Khalid Khan killed a blasphemy accused in the Peshawar court,

What happened in this case? No media covered it. Did Khalid Khan get the death penalty? Did he get away from capital punishment?

This was the news all over the world on the 30th of July 202

A man accused of blasphemy in Pakistan has been shot dead in a courtroom during his trial in the northern city of Peshawar.

"
Basically the public has the memory of a goldfish. So many such cases and incidents have come and gone. As for the Shah Rukh case I think waderaism was used and the family accepted blood money and let him go, not sure so don't take my word on it.