What Happend to Dam Fund? Billion of Rupees collected & no news after that!

Wakeel

MPA (400+ posts)
No Clarity on where the money went? any news or updates?

Provide us with an update :
1. how much spent and at what stage the project's at?
2. how much construction project is completed.
3. Expected End date
4. Who is building the dam? which construction and technical consultancies have been hired?
5. Some photos of the work site
6. How much of shortfall will it be covering?
7. What was the donation target amount? how much more needed.
8. In case the money is not sufficient to build the dam then where will the collected money go?
9. What are the time lines like?
10. Which organization is leading the project
بے فکر رہو ڈیم فنڈ سے تمھاری بہن کا جہیز نہیں بنے گا۔۔ اور یہ پیسہ ڈیم بنانے میں ہی استعمال ہوگا۔۔

P@triot

Senator (1k+ posts)

3. Expected End date
4. Who is building the dam? which construction and technical consultancies have been hired?
8. In case the money is not sufficient to build the dam then where will the collected money go?
Please provide us an update on qarz utaro mulk sanwaro fund..if you can't then shut the fuck up!!!

P@triot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry, I don’t agree with you. the raising of donations was a political stunt. The current government does not have the administrative/technical capacity to lead such a mega project. That’s why the above questions are never addressed in a presser.
same stunts that chor commander showbaaz sharif came up with..sasti roti & laptop to name a few...and who the F needs your opinion about administrative & technical capacity of the current govt..save it for your equally stupid and 'zehni ghulaam' children

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sorry, I don’t agree with you. the raising of donations was a political stunt. The current government does not have the administrative/technical capacity to lead such a mega project. That’s why the above questions are never addressed in a presser.
You don't have to agree, but as you have not searched out the facts, you actually don't know what progress has or has not been made, therefore your assertion that current govt does not have capacity is not backed by any facts.

On 27th Aug 2013, Ishaq Dar said that work on Bhasha, Dasu Dams will start simultaneously, and both will be completed by 10-12 years. (you can google to find these statements)

Please let us know what progress was made by the previous govt, and what state they left the project in May 2018? According to Dar, it should have been at least 40% complete?

Can you share some photos of this 40% complete project as I'm assuming you think PMLN had the right administrative/technical capacity to get this project done?

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
same stunts that chor commander showbaaz sharif came up with..sasti roti & laptop to name a few...and who the F needs your opinion about administrative & technical capacity of the current govt..save it for your equally stupid and 'zehni ghulaam' children
Two wrongs don’t make one right!

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Let me making it easy for you, instead of the 10 questions, just answer 2 :

Question 1. In case the money is not sufficient to build the dam then where will the collected money go?
Question 2. Expected end date of the Project.
I suggest IK should buy some real estate in Hyde Park, England, next to Nawaz Sharif house.
What do you say? ?

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I suggest IK should buy some real estate in Hyde Park, England, next to Nawaz Sharif house.
What do you say? ?
how is it even related to the question I asked? I asked about the dam and u r telling me some alleged corruption cases. In other words u r justifying that " Yes we ate the funds caz such and such ate funds too "
What a shame. This desi corrupt mentality will lead you nowhere !"

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
how is it even related to the question I asked? I asked about the dam and u r telling me some alleged corruption cases. In other words u r justifying that " Yes we ate the funds caz such and such ate funds too "
What a shame. This desi corrupt mentality will lead you nowhere !"
OK! Now ask another question you em effing shit-disturber?.... ?

abdulmasih

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

3. Expected End date

Dams can not be build by chanda .

maximuswarrior

3. Expected End date

It is hilarious that you are worried about the money collected for the dam. I have never seen you posing similar questions with regards to money looted by PML-N or PPP.

Seems like collecting funds for a dam that will benefit the masses is forbidden, but looting taxpayers money and transferring them to offshore accounts is perfectly acceptable. Great logic.

Last edited:

maximuswarrior

Dams can not be build by chanda .

Dams can be built by both collecting tax and funds. Something the PTI government intends to do more rigorously despite the naysayers. Pay the tax that you owe the state and the dam shall be built. I can assume that you are against Imran Khan, but not against building the dam? At least do your duty for the country even if you hold political differences. Never mix your political grievances with undermining the state. These are lethal and toxic combinations that eventually end up hurting yourself.