What Happend to Dam Fund? Billion of Rupees collected & no news after that!

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
No Clarity on where the money went? any news or updates?

Provide us with an update :
1. how much spent and at what stage the project's at?
2. how much construction project is completed.
3. Expected End date
4. Who is building the dam? which construction and technical consultancies have been hired?
5. Some photos of the work site
6. How much of shortfall will it be covering?
7. What was the donation target amount? how much more needed.
8. In case the money is not sufficient to build the dam then where will the collected money go?
9. What are the time lines like?
10. Which organization is leading the project

Last edited:

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dam is not 10 marla house
it will take upto 10 years to make it
already work started on Mohmand Dam
Dasu Dam ready target is Feb 2023
Diamer - Bhasha which is the biggest one...still land is being purchased for it

now i am not sure if you were worried about the dams and asked to know what is the status or are you just against PTI and wanted to do leg pulling.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
it has been explained enough times but by tagging fellow gamashatay especially the like of bahi-mardood, zaid qasmi etc. your whole point is to instigate a flame war and nothing more.

The bleeding fund is under the supreme court and no one else. let that nipp in your bleeding bud.
3. Expected End date
4. Who is building the dam? which construction and technical consultancies have been hired?
8. In case the money is not sufficient to build the dam then where will the collected money go?
10. Which organization is leading the project?

Pathfinder

3. Expected End date
here is an idea, approach the court and ask them? BUT THAT IS NOT YOUR POINT IS IT?

Hate_Nooras

Dam is not 10 marla house
it will take upto 10 years to make it
already work started on Mohmand Dam
Dasu Dam ready target is Feb 2023
Diamer - Bhasha which is the biggest one...still land is being purchased for it

now i am not sure if you were worried about the dams and asked to know what is the status or are you just against PTI and wanted to do leg pulling.
And you think this haraami, badniyaat arse hole cares about Dams that are the life blood of PK? This arse hole is part of a media cell, and they are told what to write.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
The fund is control by SCP details can be seen on their web site here is the link.
Hope it helps.
These are not updated for an year. Only covers three month of statistics so these are of no value, please see my questions above.

3. Expected End date

Hate_Nooras

These are not updated for an year. Only covers three month of statistics so these are of no value, please see my questions above.

3. Expected End date
So know you have had arse kicked, you started to ask technical questions. Badniyaat haraami.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
So know you have had arse kicked, you started to ask technical questions. Badniyaat haraami.

Let me making it easy for you, instead of the 10 questions, just answer 2 :

Question 1. In case the money is not sufficient to build the dam then where will the collected money go?
Question 2. Expected end date of the Project.

Hate_Nooras

Let me making it easy for you, instead of the 10 questions, just answer 2 :

Question 1. In case the money is not sufficient to build the dam then where will the collected money go?
Question 2. Expected end date of the Project.
None of your fuckin business. You didn't contribute so you have no right to ask the question. You are badniyaat haraami, you hinted at being stolen and it wasnt. So get lost. We will decide, not the mafia

back to the future

So you think that 10 billion will be enough to construct a dam ?
it will form a small part of the overall funding now give some Batti to Maryam to relieve her constipation

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

3. Expected End date
Haein! no news??? really just last wast in IK telethon he informed...and off course i cant expect lay persons to understand the mechanism of DAM construction/development...it takes 07-12 years...and there are different phases of it from planning till final constructed DAM...

surfer

3. Expected End date
I spent 5 mins on google and found the answers to half your questions. Have you tried searching online first?

I'll answer no 7 and 8 though. Dams are not project that can be completed in a few years or even one govt term. And there was no donation target...whatever is given will help. rest of the money will be raised in the same way money is raised for other large infrastructure projects. So the money will not go anywhere, it will sit there until it is utilised.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I spent 5 mins on google and found the answers to half your questions. Have you tried searching online first?

I'll answer no 7 and 8 though. Dams are not project that can be completed in a few years or even one govt term. And there was no donation target...whatever is given will help. rest of the money will be raised in the same way money is raised for other large infrastructure projects. So the money will not go anywhere, it will sit there until it is utilised.
Sorry, I don’t agree with you. the raising of donations was a political stunt. The current government does not have the administrative/technical capacity to lead such a mega project. That’s why the above questions are never addressed in a presser.