What do you think why property prices of Bahra town and DHA is increasing?

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Any idea about Pindi Islamabad societies. Any reasonable option in new societies of Islamabad, please share.

"Reasonable option" depends on the factors which U weigh while making such decision. Tell about the factors then any kind of recommendation can be made.

Wadaich

Looking for something within the range of 50-60 as an investment.

Long term or short term?? Short terms takes your personal involvement to make the right decisions.
The the reasonable option is an approved society which has recently gained the attention of people who are building their homes.

1. Jinnah Garden(short/lon).
2. Naval Anchorage (short/long).
3. River Garden. (short/long)
4. Gulberg (long term).
5. PWD.
6. Pakistan Town.
7. Police Foundation.

The aforementioned are the ones which are safe in my point of view. All these societies are on Islamabad Highway between Air Port Chowk and Rawat and a general trend for the people . Of course the options like Bahria, Defence, and likes of this are also available.

Remember, I am not a professional property consultant........

affanpervez

Minister (2k+ posts)
The DHA lahore is so expensive right now, you can find cheaper houses in Toronto, Canada at prime locations.

I was just checking a listing. 2 kanal house for 1.2 million and that is DOLLAR$$$$$

Lolz If you seartch for a 2 kanal house in Canada/US or Europe than it will probably cost around 15-20 million dollars or more.

Last edited:

Liaqat Hussain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wapda Town Islamabad is the best society with wonderful infrastructure , U can See the Wapda town Lahore get very popular in public due to its best maintenance, beauty , large play grounds and rules same will happen in Islamabad, It is very cheap right now to invest there and u will have double ur price in short time,

Are you kidding me? Wapda town in Lahore is horrible

ryzvonusef

MPA (400+ posts)
Long term or short term?? Short terms takes your personal involvement to make the right decisions.
The the reasonable option is an approved society which has recently gained the attention of people who are building their homes.

1. Jinnah Garden(short/lon).
2. Naval Anchorage (short/long).
3. River Garden. (short/long)
4. Gulberg (long term).
5. PWD.
6. Pakistan Town.
7. Police Foundation.

The aforementioned are the ones which are safe in my point of view. All these societies are on Islamabad Highway between Air Port Chowk and Rawat and a general trend for the people . Of course the options like Bahria, Defence, and likes of this are also available.

Remember, I am not a professional property consultant........

Bro I wouldn't recommend Jinnah Garden, it has some weird issues, some Phadda with CDA, no idea if they settled it.

Also would recommend being careful in societies like O-9 and Media town, they have issues like water supply etc.

Instead I would recommend Swan Garden, it has no weird issues as far as I know. Also, some smaller societies behind it, like Aghosh and CBR town are also safe.

But as he said, we are not property developers, so caveat emptor :D

Wadaich

Bro I wouldn't recommend Jinnah Garden, it has some weird issues, some Phadda with CDA, no idea if they settled it.

Also would recommend being careful in societies like O-9 and Media town, they have issues like water supply etc.

Instead I would recommend Swan Garden, it has no weird issues as far as I know. Also, some smaller societies behind it, like Aghosh and CBR town are also safe.

But as he said, we are not property developers, so caveat emptor :D

Swan Garden is Ok. But Aaghosh has very serious issues of ""Qabza" due to Taji Mafia.

The only issue which could be with Jinnah Garden could be water level under the ground. The same issue is with Naval Anchorage. Phadda with CDA is only about Jinnah Garden Phase-II. Phase one is safe.

adamfani

Minister (2k+ posts)
buy PLOT IN LDA Avenue LAHORE , that is the best place to live in , All underground electricity and its govt society with large play grounds and space for college and graveyard, There is no chance of fraud as all transfers are computer base with thumb impression. It is not like private societies(DHA and Bhaaria twon) those with very meager resources on infrastructure. This is the most expensive society in Lahore where almost 20 billion rupees of public money spend on infrastructure .. There is not single society with such lavish amount of money has been spend on infrastructure ,, If u wana buy plot u can ask people or look newspaper.. or contact 0092-3339200000 this person has lot of plot for sale.
LDA Avenue One is 10 year old scheme started by Pervaiz Elahi but recently completed.
This Society is much better than DHA and Bharia in terms of development and infrastructure .. As these societies dont have underground electricity with large play grounds and place for public college and hospitals. Road of LDA Avenue society has constructed by FWO first time for any society in history of Pakistan.

data=VLHX1wd2Cgu8wR6jwyh-km8JBWAkEzU4,P9UPRSK7CirX-I8M-HKgqOE7WjjFJhaixUgaAFMQVIJEH0_0ETNxBX5RJnD-Jj2EXAtGUjiImdrfQoGMWPxYIClx9nxaB9kF0TCHyu1BCzjUSeJGMDQ7zE462HiGlXBho9KQMMGbzwmiO8JqtR6aEtkfqNZRTZu6GAtqJTLYo1Cz2TyqfoNIjvzDMDGIn-bLkLnTFx9l

@neotide
this LDA Avenue 1 is most sequare place in Lahore as it is in neighborhood of Sharif family Riwind road palace U can check the number of robberies and dacoties in DHA and LDA avaenue 1 in last 3 years. DHA has record number of burglaries and housebreaking in Lahore , one of the highest in Lahore.

To buy plot in Bharia twon is big trap for all time as they sell every thing there u have to pay much more for electricity and security guards and cost of wear and tear for each month. On the other hand
LDA Avenue 1 is Govt Society and Govt not charge any money for security and there is no monthly bill for maintenance. To live in Bharia town is like u r living in apartment of high raise and u have to pay many thousand ruppes every month for security and maintenance .. This is permanent problem in Bharia town ... there is nothing any thing free
What about prices at LDA Avenue?

ryzvonusef

MPA (400+ posts)
But Aaghosh has very serious issues of ""Qabza" due to Taji Mafia.

DAMMIT!

Is this Terrorist Khokhar everywhere? All his Ghouri Town schemes are illegal, yet govt is helpless to stop him! In fact he started new scheme in front of Swan Garden, Ghaznavi (Ghouri Phase 10)!

I didn't know about Aghosh being in his grip, thanks for telling me.

Someone I know has a plot in Jinnah Garden (I don't know which phase) They told us they were very worried about their investment, I hope it works out for them.

Wadaich

DAMMIT!

Is this Terrorist Khokhar everywhere? All his Ghouri Town schemes are illegal, yet govt is helpless to stop him! In fact he started new scheme in front of Swan Garden, Ghaznavi (Ghouri Phase 10)!

I didn't know about Aghosh being in his grip, thanks for telling me.

Someone I know has a plot in Jinnah Garden (I don't know which phase) They told us they were very worried about their investment, I hope it works out for them.

PSO petrol Pump and Truck Hotel at the entrance of Swan Garden belong to these goons. Aaghosh has only one Kanal Plots. You can never be safe U buy the plot and there they come that it is theirs:). Investment in Jinnah is safe anyway. The only core issue if Jinnah is Water Under Ground.

newlife

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Can anyone with Real estate experience in Local Pakistani cities as Karachi (are property prices going up or stuck in middle?) Thanks a lot?

Last edited:

sana anwar31

i want to know that when jinnah garden phase 1 live wires will be removed from the streets ?also can any one tell why carpeting of road not done to connect jinnnah garden phase 1 to highway from haveli side ?or from capital enclave side?bridge is also not complete

berqproperties

Your first step into the world of property management can be a challenging one to navigate; however, if you make the right moves at the right time, you can have a lucrative future ahead. Multi-property buildings offer many benefits against a portfolio of individual properties; they also can prove to be more difficult in various circumstances. Therefore, it’s vital that you take into account the different aspects before you consider investing your money.