Citizen
1. I WILL DO SOMETHING BIG, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
2. I WILL FIGHT CYBER WAR AGAINST PAKISTAN
3. I WILL LEAVE PAKISTAN
4. I AM NOT CAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
All pakistanis should not wait to do BIG THINGS

I will do many small things for muslim and Pakistan, and if all of us do many small good things that will have big effect on all of us

its not the big acts that make us big.................its collection of small acts that make us big ..........

hassanpak

Citizen
Mr

The best thing is to educate the peoples around you and coming genration. It will take time but Inshlla will be fine.Dont vote these crupt, incompitent and lier leaders.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1. fight election
2. establish khalifah and become khalifa.
3. Tear up the current western constitution which is based on christian philosophy
4. Fix law and order
5. Ask Zaid Hamid to be in charge of defense, youth motivation, eradication of riba system.
6. ERADICATE corruption in less than 3 years
7. Bomb all Indian dams blocking our waters
8. Invest in satellite technology.
9. Include Islamic and Iqbal ideology in text books. Make it mandatory up to intermediate classes. Set up a separate degrees in Islamic and Iqbal studies, if already not exists.
10. Snatch the Indian Kashmir. Combine the two into ONE Kashmir.
11. Create Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkar, into a separate province. Name the rest of Sindh as Sindhudesh.
12. Create another province out of Baluchistan, North and South Baluchistan.
13. Create another province out of Punjab.
14. Rename the Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa as Chaman, Bagh, or any other name accepted by people of NWFP based on referendum. .
15. Allow all provinces to control their own natural resources remaining within the constitution of khilafat.
+ more

Here, this is my manshoor, all I have to do now is become Khalifa **** sigh ****

Last edited:

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
The amount of pessimism which surrounds us has blinded us to see any good that is happening in our society. The youth of Pakistan has been vocal in rejecting the extremism and they have the courage to say out loud, the youngsters are not nave which is why they rejected the Taliban ideology; the youth is no doubt the future of Pakistan. The worrying prospect is that the youth is disgruntled and frustrated and we must provide them opportunities to express their

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The road to success is made easy by doing the common things uncommonly well, I read this once and find it to be a very good motto to go by. We can all start very easy by trying to be truthful and honest in our everyday lives,stop favoring based on relationship, do what is fair and just. Try to be objective and state our points clearly, accept faults and mistakes instead of defending them. Lets also stop accusing each other of anything, disagree on the basis of logic and adopt same principles for everyone.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
We can do quite a lot... First of all we should try and put our own things in order... concentrate on the self... and then those who are near you...

افراد كے ہاتھوں میں ہے اقوام كی تقدیر
ہر فرد ہے ملت كے مقدر كا ستارہ۔۔۔۔۔