Western rulers and Indian rulers of eighteenth century

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In eighteenth century when Western rulers were making universities in their countries Mughal rulers of India liked very nice clothes, tasty dishes and beautiful buildings like Taj Mahal and Shahi Qila.
They had big size kitchens in their palaces and had employed expert chefs to experiment and prepare new dishes.
Whenever king was told that chef has created a new tasty dish, he invited raja of any other state to show him his beautiful cloths and share the new dish. He felt pride on it.
We can see the result.

Now let us see our leaders and get lesson from history
Nawaz Sharif likes dishes and property.
Zardari is mad to buy expensive buildings.
Imran Khan has made a university which is going to be converted into a knowledge city.
Shaukat Khanum Hospital is also a research centre.

I am sure no one of us want that our children also face the same problems as we are. Western people have very easy life. They do not have financial problems like us, and all of this is because of their forefathers.
We should not think as any party worker. Please think just as a Pakistani.

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
In eighteenth century when Western rulers were making universities in their countries Mughal rulers of India liked very nice clothes, tasty dishes and beautiful buildings like Taj Mahal and Shahi Qila.
They had big size kitchens in their palaces and had employed expert chefs to experiment and prepare new dishes.
Whenever king was told that chef has created a new tasty dish, he invited raja of any other state to show him his beautiful cloths and share the new dish. He felt pride on it.
We can see the result.

Now let us see our leaders and get lesson from history
Nawaz Sharif likes dishes and property.
Zardari is mad to buy expensive buildings.
Imran Khan has made a university which is going to be converted into a knowledge city.
Shaukat Khanum Hospital is also a research centre.

I am sure no one of us want that our children also face the same problems as we are. Western people have very easy life. They do not have financial problems like us, and all of this is because of their forefathers.
We should not think as any party worker. Please think just as a Pakistani.
Brother i agree with half of the stuf in your post about mughals been busy in worldy things and stuf... but your thought on west that people in the west have easy life and thier education system n all. Let me tell you something the rabit hole goes a bit deeper. before invading hindustan "todays india pak and bangladesh" they came to the conclusion that they have to change our education system in order to rule us successfully. the education system in todays world is a slave making machine after studing 17 or 18 years the boss of an established corporation says tum ab mere nokar banny ke laik ho, the schooling system does not educate people but it indoctrinates people or in simple word brainwashing and well so called educated people become obedient slaves they show no resistance at all to almost anything. And this educational system is cyclic . You are rich your kids get good so called education they get good jobs and so on.once a blue moon a kid from a poor family successfully makes through it but that does not count.
It creates calls system a class of obedient slaves, the boss and the poor can go to hell. akhir kisi ne nalian bhi to saaf karni hain na. And the brainwashing is so bad that from our childhood our parents start telling us that mera beta bara hoke suit boot pehan ke ghoomne wali kursi peh bethy ga. They dont teach us any more that we muslims suppose to liberate mankind from slavery but we became part of it yaar.
Aor jumma jumma do din huwy west ko thori moj masti karte huway aor sab ka sab pesa to so called third world se chori karte hain. I used to think the same when i was in pakistan magar yahan ake pata chala tasveer ka dusra rukh. they done make anything mere bhai bas dusry mumalik ka khoon chusty hain. yeh bas chaar din ki chandani hay. The paper money is a bubble that has to burst soon it will all collapse. they will have no choice but to go back on gold and silver jo ke already yahoodi inse samet chukay hain.
aap ko lagta hay yahan sab bary khush hain . people have no life na maan hay na baap na beta na beti . women is nothing more then a sales product.people work like dogs and on weekends they need a brake they go drink phir subha kehty hain raat ko bara maza aya tha .. and if you ask they why they will say i dont remember cause i was so drunk. imagine they only feel its fun when they are out of their mind yani hakeekat itni buri lagi hay unko. soon it will even worst cause Theory of evolution is taught as a fact in school to convert man into animals where every one is going to be a prisoner of mind an athiest. And atheism or selfishness ka daman choli ka saath hay cause if there is no God then why sacrifice.
just to give you glimp check this video when you have time bro.

Last edited: