Were you worried about "Howdy Modi"??? PMIK responds...

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
BS.

he was so worried that he had to send Zulfi and Shah Mehmood Qureshi two weeks in advance to gather Yoothis for jalsa when Foreign Minister should have been working debunking upcoming annexation of Kashmir

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
BS.

he was so worried that he had to send Zulfi and Shah Mehmood Qureshi two weeks in advance to gather Yoothis for jalsa when Foreign Minister should have been working debunking upcoming annexation of Kashmir
Your Emotions are quite telling. I think Khan Answered it perfectly and it hit your .... Bulls Eye. The question was for Howdi Modi which was a copy cat to Khan's reception itself.

ualis

Minister (2k+ posts)
BS.

Kakay I dare you to ask your geeder to gether half that many people in USA.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pretty water-down and ordinary answer. I think Bongi Khan has lost his touch with words and I found he is grasping for them in every answer. Just compare his answers to the ZA Bhutto, the real leader when Bhutto was interviewed by Journalists during 1971 debacle.

Zaidi Qasim

The dumb ass potties don't remember that Bhutto helped released their asses from the Indian Prison where they were breaking Indian Roties day and night. And the rotten assholes , as per their nature, are so ungrateful that they hanged him for bringing back their dignity .

GreenMaple

The dumb ass potties don't remember that Bhutto helped released their asses from the Indian Prison where they were breaking Indian Roties day and night. And the rotten assholes , as per their nature, are so ungrateful that they hanged him for bringing back their dignity .
And assholes like you and your ilks conveniently forget it was the ZAB the traitor who played a key role in dismemberment of the country in the first place, in capitulation of the army in East Pakistan, and then getting our soldiers repatriated by compromising on Kashmir cause by accepting the status of "cease-fire line" to "control line", basically legitimizing Indian occupation, and by turning Kashmir from an international issue to a bilateral issue.

Zaidi Qasim

And assholes like you and your ilks conveniently forget it was the ZAB the traitor who played a key role in dismemberment of the country in the first place, in capitulation of the army in East Pakistan, and then getting our soldiers repatriated by compromising on Kashmir cause by accepting the status of "cease-fire line" to "control line", basically legitimizing Indian occupation, and by turning Kashmir from an international issue to a bilateral issue.
And a fag like you who is out distorting the historical facts about the past is openly sucking the sagging balls of the same generals who been fucking you around for many decades. Have you ever thought that who was the bastard who allowed to replace the Tukka with Niazi ? Who was the fool who was reluctant to hand over the transfer of power from his big fat ass to a popular leadership of united Pakistan and stirred up a process of separation among the east and west Pakistan.

And you , the ever sucking machine of GHQ bastards should remember that the womanizer and alcoholic Yehya was in charge of transferring the power and in total control of the country ,not Bhutto who was elected by the people of Pakistan as an opposition leader. Aa Jatay Hain Aapni Maa behaan eik karwanay .

If he had not signed the Shimla Agreement , then your filthy army generals were perhaps still eating the Indian roti in prison , being f** by indian soldiers everyday .

GreenMaple

And a fag like you who is out distorting the historical facts about the past is openly sucking the sagging balls of the same generals who been fucking you around for many decades. Have you ever thought that who was the bastard who allowed to replace the Tukka with Niazi ? Who was the fool who was reluctant to hand over the transfer of power from his big fat ass to a popular leadership of united Pakistan and stirred up a process of separation among the east and west Pakistan.

And you , the ever sucking machine of GHQ bastards should remember that the womanizer and alcoholic Yehya was in charge of transferring the power and in total control of the country ,not Bhutto who was elected by the people of Pakistan as an opposition leader. Aa Jatay Hain Aapni Maa behaan eik karwanay .

If he had not signed the Shimla Agreement , then your filthy army generals were perhaps still eating the Indian roti in prison , being f** by indian soldiers everyday .

Idhar hum, udhar tum...

BTW, your screaming tells that like you have been fucked hard by the generals using condoms made of 50-grit sand paper.

Zaidi Qasim

Idhar hum, udhar tum...

BTW, your screaming tells that like you have been fucked hard by the generals using condoms made of 50-grit sand paper.
You are a fucken Idiot. Show me one clip of Bhutto where he said that . One clip or go fuck yourself and don't show your face again . If you had any idea or give me the name of the person who was the author of this slogan which attributed to Bhutto, I will quit writting here.

Your irrelevance reply of my original post tells me how hard you had their dick under your ass that a slight virbation of any nature, hurt your butt bones.

GreenMaple

You are a fucken Idiot. Show me one clip of Bhutto where he said that . One clip or go fuck yourself and don't show your face again . If you had any idea or give me the name of the person who was the author of this slogan which attributed to Bhutto, I will quit writting here.

Your irrelevance reply of my original post tells me how hard you had their dick under your ass that a slight virbation of any nature, hurt your butt bones.
You are one of those who would jump head over heels to offer your sisters and daughters to generals to feel blessed.

Zaidi Qasim

You are one of those who would jump head over heels to offer your sisters and daughters to generals to feel blessed.
Focun bastards like you who are openly licking their balls and you think every Pakistani is like you . Have some shame bastard. You are already their sala.

GreenMaple

Focun bastards like you who are openly licking their balls and you think every Pakistani is like you . Have some shame bastard. You are already their sala.
From your bastard-like demeanor, I would say get your DNA checked out or ask your mother if she had a one night stand with your daddy general.

Zaidi Qasim

From your bastard-like demeanor, I would say get your DNA checked out or ask your mother if she had a one night stand with your daddy general.
No one has to check your DNA. Your DNA is on display here on this forum everyday . I just spit on them every time I see them and pass on . May be perhaps your Daddies in GHQ celebrate every time I spit on you. Ask your mom if she ever find consle on your performance of protecting her lovers in GHQ .

GreenMaple

No one has to check your DNA. Your DNA is on display here on this forum everyday . I just spit on them every time I see them and pass on . May be perhaps your Daddies in GHQ celebrate every time I spit on you. Ask your mom if she ever find consle on your performance of protecting her lovers in GHQ .
The bitterness in you tell that you are a general's bastard child. It's all over your face and words. Again check with your mother on how many generals' bed she was warmed.

Zaidi Qasim

The bitterness in you tell that you are a general's bastard child. It's all over your face and words. Again check with your mother on how many generals' bed she was warmed.
Go get your head examine. Ask your mom to tell you whose lucky shot you are . Is he still in servcie or out of service. No one is has so much love for the aborted kid. Get your roots identified.

GreenMaple

Ch
Go get your head examine. Ask your mom to tell you whose lucky shot you are . Is he still in servcie or out of service. No one is has so much love for the aborted kid. Get your roots identified.
It's not you, but a fauji's nutfa in you talking. Again, check with your mother who stole her one night's peace.