Well done Imran Khan today PKR has reached to new low at 164 against dollar

webnise

MPA (400+ posts)
At the moment, with the crisis triggered by Covid-19 the markets are focused on survival, which is masking the impact of increased dollar dominance and its adverse effects.

In good times, if large parts of the world denominate transactions in dollars, it’s extremely convenient. But in a crisis, this over-reliance can be a problem because there may not be enough dollars to go around. Although central banks can help with liquidity in their local currencies, in some jurisdictions, it’s a bigger challenge to help businesses with dollars, as highlighted by two Credit Suisse research reports.

The first problem is liquidity, but the second related issue is the significant foreign exchange risk. In a crisis like the current one, the dollar is getting stronger across the board. In the last two weeks, the U.S. dollar has strengthened by 5.3% against the Euro, 5.9% versus the Swiss Franc, 7.7% against the Japanese Yen and a whopping 13.9% versus the British Pound.

Read more here:

EUBmgvJXsAAHUff.jpg

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well done Imran Khan today PKR has reached to new low at 164 against dollar. Your economic vision will be approached by your PTI youth.

You goal is achieved that you will make every single person cry in Pakistan. I admit you have done it.

You have made people hopeless and whatever this country had has gone.

You talked about CAD? What role CAD is doing to stop inflation and PKR value? None.

You talk about reserves and now our reserve hold zero value against this crisis. (Look at Sri lanka ,which more debit crisis than has better management this Raza)

You talk about economics performance and now no one can anything expect 2 times a day food.
Maalik, is that you?

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a remarkable post!!! For months rupee has been very stable. Now with the situation ofcourse its going to go fall. Your imports will continue but exports will be zero in the coming months.

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
Well done Imran Khan today PKR has reached to new low at 164 against dollar. Your economic vision will be approached by your PTI youth.

You goal is achieved that you will make every single person cry in Pakistan. I admit you have done it.

You talked about CAD? What role CAD is doing to stop inflation and PKR value? None.

You talk about reserves and now our reserve hold zero value against this crisis. (Look at Sri lanka ,which more debit crisis than has better management this Raza)

You talk about economics performance and now no one can anything expect 2 times a day food.
Fuck you...mental retard.....Fuck you....die and rot in the hell....Bastard

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Stop posting shit, unless you are totally oblivious to what's happening in the Worid, it has nothing to do with IK. People always go towards safe currencies at times of crisis.

Hate_Nooras

If 1 billion can be used in crisis than any reserve ,which have trillion amount but cannot be used under crisis has zero value. Arashad was so dam right in Dec 2019 that these reserve will have zero value under crisis.
So Dar wasted 6bn we never had and look what good it did us. So fuck yourself with Dars lulli and suck off NS, because if you are looking for answers their dicks have them for you.

surfer

Every world is facing and from Monday every single currency has appreciated against dollar (Srilanka and Argentina , which much more debt crisis than Pakistan has and more fiscal problem than Pakistan has.)

are you allergic to facts?

Also can you let us know where you read that SL and Argentina currency rate appreciated against dollar.....because I need to tell google their figures are incorrect.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)

are you allergic to facts?

Also can you let us know where you read that SL and Argentina currency rate appreciated against dollar.....because I need to tell google their figures are incorrect.

From 25th March Srilanka Rupee has been stable despite of having 70 billion dollar debt, 12 billion forward swap liability, only have 6.5 billion dollar in foreign reserve. https://www.forex.pk/currency-sri-lanka-rupees-lkr-usd.php

Argentina worst case than Srilanka.

They could only do it because they had reliable person in their central bank ,where loyalty lies towards it's country.

surfer

From 25th March Srilanka Rupee has been stable despite of having 70 billion dollar debt, 12 billion forward swap liability, only have 6.5 billion dollar in foreign reserve. https://www.forex.pk/currency-sri-lanka-rupees-lkr-usd.php

Argentina worst case than Srilanka.

They could only do it because they had reliable person in their central bank ,where loyalty lies towards it's country.
from your link

"Argentina Pesos yesterday performance against USD shows decrease in ARS 0.0181 or 0.03% in value. Monthly USD to ARS fluctuation during the last 30 days shows increase by ARS 2.2225 and 3.6 in term of percentage, Yearly performance of US Dollar to ARS difference shows 1 US Dollar increase by ARS 21.9489 and 52.22% in value."

what does this mean?

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The loss of currency value in Pakistan is one of the lowest compared to other countries. So chill out and stop hoarding the dollars.

m8ndprobe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Every world is facing and from Monday every single currency has appreciated against dollar (Srilanka and Argentina , which much more debt crisis than Pakistan has and more fiscal problem than Pakistan has.)

The thing is that all countries control their economic ,however, in our Imran Khan has zero control over anything. 10.5 rupee shaded like nothing in 14 days.

I had to say if PMLN was their than trader, retailer, wages people voices would have heard but now Imran Khan tell you ask Hafeez and Raza.

I will take PMLN or PPP 1 billion dollar reserve over Imran Khan 18.9 billion dollar useless reserve any day of my life.
wow i am just speechless. both parties pmln and ppp have been ruling Pakistan for decades. the problem of not having a stable economy, not enough hospitals, not enough ventilators, not enough resources falls upon them not IK. they handed over a crippling economy with hundreds of millions in debt yet you have the audacity to blame IK for wrongdoings of previous ruling parties. he does have an incompetent team of ministers and advisers but one man can only do much. arguing with a mindset like you is a waste of time. i am sorry but it is a BIG waste of time.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
from your link

"Argentina Pesos yesterday performance against USD shows decrease in ARS 0.0181 or 0.03% in value. Monthly USD to ARS fluctuation during the last 30 days shows increase by ARS 2.2225 and 3.6 in term of percentage, Yearly performance of US Dollar to ARS difference shows 1 US Dollar increase by ARS 21.9489 and 52.22% in value."

what does this mean?
It means it devalue 3% and our devalue was 9% but you are right. It is proud moment to devalue currency.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
The loss of currency value in Pakistan is one of the lowest compared to other countries. So chill out and stop hoarding the dollars.
Every currency has a major recover from yesterday and today. India back 74, and srilanak back 186. Maxico, russia, every country had major recovery from yesterday expect Pakistan.

Bad side effect happens very fast under Imran Khan era to Pakistan but good thing going around world does not come to Pakistan under Imran Khan.

I have never been hopeless. But hopeless and i know good things will never come to Pakistan until Imran Khan is the PM.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Every currency has a major recover from yesterday and today. India back 74, and srilanak back 186. Maxico, russia, every country had major recovery from yesterday expect Pakistan.

Bad side effect happens very fast under Imran Khan era to Pakistan but good thing going around world does not come to Pakistan under Imran Khan.

I have never been hopeless. But hopeless and i know good things will never come to Pakistan until Imran Khan is the PM.
Bring back Nawaja-Zardari gangsters for a 500 rupee dollar if that is what you wish.