Well done Imran Khan today PKR has reached to new low at 164 against dollar

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
very true man, there are so many people who don’t know that 1 billion is more than 18.9 billion, only if Ishaq Dar did not run away and his party did not change his politicise, everyone will know 1 is more than 18.9

i feel you bro, these Pti ppl don’t know maths and economics and science and corona
If 1 billion can be used in crisis than any reserve ,which have trillion amount but cannot be used under crisis has zero value. Arashad was so dam right in Dec 2019 that these reserve will have zero value under crisis.

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well done Imran Khan today PKR has reached to new low at 164 against dollar. Your economic vision will be approached by your PTI youth.

You goal is achieved that you will make every single person cry in Pakistan. I admit you have done it.

You have made people hopeless and whatever this country had has gone.

You talked about CAD? What role CAD is doing to stop inflation and PKR value? None.

You talk about reserves and now our reserve hold zero value against this crisis. (Look at Sri lanka ,which more debit crisis than has better management this Raza)

You talk about economics performance and now no one can anything expect 2 times a day food.
Is it necessary to lie here? Why the fuck you do something ethical.

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well done Imran Khan today PKR has reached to new low at 164 against dollar. Your economic vision will be approached by your PTI youth.

You goal is achieved that you will make every single person cry in Pakistan. I admit you have done it

Apart from searching usd to pkr in google - how much do you about economy?

You answer will help me to make you understand why usd is appreciting against pak rs

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Apart from searching usd to pkr in google - how much do you about economy?

You answer will help me to make you understand why usd is appreciting against pak rs
What i know is that lower petrol price will be useless.

Import price will increase because our exporters need raw materials import.

Gas prices will increase no matter what because it depends PKR value

Eatable oils price will increase whatever you do due PKR value shaded.

New inflation is coming more bigger in this crisis ever before due to value of dollar has shaded PKR around 10% in just 14 days.

What ever Imran Khan says it is opposite of his promise. You 100% a increase in electricity prices because Nepra is sold to Imf.

Poor people more hell because PTI youth are writing books on economics and country people are suffering.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yep lowering interest rates effected it more
Yes but every single country is inverting in this crisis and not letting run by a another expect by them self.

IMF do not matter at this time and even Srilanka, Mexico, Iceland, etc has paused its currency value or closed central bank under this crisis.

This is only happening because of hidden agreements with IMF. PTI is not telling everything.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chal nikal yahan se koi aur currency kharid.
Tumhara baaap qoam ke paise se Dollar ko fixed kia tha jiska aaj khamyaza humko bughtna parh rha hy

P@triot

Senator (1k+ posts)

You goal is achieved that you will make every single person cry in Pakistan. I admit you have done it.

You talked about CAD? What role CAD is doing to stop inflation and PKR value? None.

You talk about reserves and now our reserve hold zero value against this crisis. (Look at Sri lanka ,which more debit crisis than has better management this Raza)

You talk about economics performance and now no one can anything expect 2 times a day food.
Right now, every patwari who can't tell the difference between arse to elbow, is commenting on economic affairs...Please save this advice for your equally stupid children..???

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Every world is facing and from Monday every single currency has appreciated against dollar (Srilanka and Argentina , which much more debt crisis than Pakistan has and more fiscal problem than Pakistan has.)

The thing is that all countries control their economic ,however, in our Imran Khan has zero control over anything. 10.5 rupee shaded like nothing in 14 days.

I had to say if PMLN was their than trader, retailer, wages people voices would have heard but now Imran Khan tell you ask Hafeez and Raza.

I will take PMLN or PPP 1 billion dollar reserve over Imran Khan 18.9 billion dollar useless reserve any day of my life.

Pakistan has a controlled exchange rate, and issues a rate only once a day. Most other countries have a freefloat, which fluctuates round the clock. Pakistan needs a controlled rate, because of the mess left behind by the past govts.

Since you ahve access to the internet, I suggest you log on and read news from other countries as well. See whats happening there, and how Pakistan fares compared to them.

The strict control on CAD and reserves since PTIs govt came is what is allowing us to bear the brunt of this hit. Dont hate..participate.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
you are right we need to invert also, pause currency value and close Central Bank like Mexico.

Imran Khan just kept playing the currency, he should pause it from day 1.

Yes but every single country is inverting in this crisis and not letting run by a another expect by them self.

IMF do not matter at this time and even Srilanka, Mexico, Iceland, etc has paused its currency value or closed central bank under this crisis.

This is only happening because of hidden agreements with IMF. PTI is not telling everything.

Penthouse_Pirates

Councller (250+ posts)

You M.F all world economies are sinking due to corona virus pendemic
What a country can do which is plundered for over 40 years..