Well done Imran Khan today PKR has reached to new low at 164 against dollar

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well done Imran Khan today PKR has reached to new low at 164 against dollar. Your economic vision will be approached by your PTI youth.

You goal is achieved that you will make every single person cry in Pakistan. I admit you have done it.

You have made people hopeless and whatever this country had has gone.

You talked about CAD? What role CAD is doing to stop inflation and PKR value? None.

You talk about reserves and now our reserve hold zero value against this crisis. (Look at Sri lanka ,which more debit crisis than has better management this Raza)

You talk about economics performance and now no one can anything expect 2 times a day food.

Hamza_123

Citizen
Well done Imran Khan today PKR has reached to new low at 164 against dollar. Your economic vision will be approached by your PTI youth.

You goal is achieved that you will make every single person cry in Pakistan. I admit you have done it.

You talked about CAD? What role CAD is doing to stop inflation and PKR value? None.

You talk about reserves and now our reserve hold zero value against this crisis. (Look at Sri lanka ,which more debit crisis than has better management this Raza)

You talk about economics performance and now no one can anything expect 2 times a day food.

you idiot, the dollar is gaining around the world, currencies have depreciated more than 10% globally against the dollar.

Stop being a economic guru

Hamza_123

Citizen

and for idiots like you,

pls tell how do you calculate CAD. your caliber will be seen here.

Dumb ppl

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

تمھارے کہنے کا مطلب ہے کہ پاکستان کو بنے ہوے ڈیڑھ سال ہی ہوے ہیں اور اس سے پہلے یہاں ڈائناسور رہا کرتے تھے

Okara

I'm sure u will agree with me that only person can solve issue of Pakistan or any countries economy by Sir Ishaq Dar. However he is terminally ill.

Will_Bite

If you are unable to factor in the gravity of the situation the world is currently facing, you dont really deserve to speak on the subject. You have written about everything but COVID 19, as if that doesnt have anyhthing to do with the current situation.

That said, Pakistan is dealing with it as well as it can.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'm sure u will agree with me that only person can solve issue of Pakistan or any countries economy by Sir Ishaq Dar. However he is terminally ill.
That single guy 100 time more than entire management of PTI economic team.

Imran Khan single handely made this villain to a hero.

fawadmasud

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

True Jahil in all sense of the word. Is this bcz of IK ? Jahil admi with the prevailing situation due to corona, no one is sending foreign remittance to the country and this will put pressure on dollars in the country and the conversion rate will rise. When did you use your brain last time ?

m8ndprobe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
haaan bhai why not. sab ka sab imran khan ka qasur hai. puri duniya mai corona virus bhi imran khan ki waja say aaya hai. duniya mai har mulk ki economy bhi imran khan ki waja say kharab hui. kuch khuda ka khauf karo zalimo, kis kis cheez ki zimadari imran khan pay daalo gay. allah imran khan ki madad kery ta k halat theek hon or tum jesy patwari mu chupaty phiry.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you are unable to factor in the gravity of the situation the world is currently facing, you dont really deserve to speak on the subject. You have written about everything but COVID 19, as if that doesnt have anyhthing to do with the current situation.

That said, Pakistan is dealing with it as well as it can.
Every world is facing and from Monday every single currency has appreciated against dollar (Srilanka and Argentina , which much more debt crisis than Pakistan has and more fiscal problem than Pakistan has.)

The thing is that all countries control their economic ,however, in our Imran Khan has zero control over anything. 10.5 rupee shaded like nothing in 14 days.

I had to say if PMLN was their than trader, retailer, wages people voices would have heard but now Imran Khan tell you ask Hafeez and Raza.

I will take PMLN or PPP 1 billion dollar reserve over Imran Khan 18.9 billion dollar useless reserve any day of my life.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
haaan bhai why not. sab ka sab imran khan ka qasur hai. puri duniya mai corona virus bhi imran khan ki waja say aaya hai. duniya mai har mulk ki economy bhi imran khan ki waja say kharab hui. kuch khuda ka khauf karo zalimo, kis kis cheez ki zimadari imran khan pay daalo gay. allah imran khan ki madad kery ta k halat theek hon or tum jesy patwari mu chupaty phiry.
Yes because he is the one who brought 2 gadu one is Hafeez and other is Raza.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
you also forgot to mention he brought Corona to Pakistan.
Nawaz Sharif snd Zardari never brought corona.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
very true man, there are so many people who don’t know that 1 billion is more than 18.9 billion, only if Ishaq Dar did not run away and his party did not change his politicise, everyone will know 1 is more than 18.9

i feel you bro, these Pti ppl don’t know maths and economics and science and corona

I will take PMLN or PPP 1 billion dollar reserve over Imran Khan 18.9 billion dollar useless reserve any day of my life.