We'll defend against Indian army on the borders, this Pak govt will be in the hiding - Fazl ur Rehman

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
This man used to curse the Pakistani military. Now he is going to stand by them? Does he know there are no dollars at the border and he may lose his life? But who cares? He is going to make a few speeches and then go back to his hole.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Munafiq laanti khanzeer , yeh wohi Islam frosh Munafiq aur h...mi hai jo bhonktaa thaa ke yeh khanzeer aur nehru ki najaiz aulaad munafiq Pakistan bnanay ke gunah mai shamil nahi thaa , iss munafiq khanzeer , Islam frosh double Gay badboodaar fuzlaay ki haqeeqatt saraay pakistan ko maloom hai

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lol he said "PulwaNa"....can't even get the name right...it's PulwaMa.

And.........

He says "naujawans will defend Pak". Well, of course they will. But I didn't hear Diesel say "I will defend Pakistan". Then he has the cheek to accuse the current "hukamran" of hiding. Coward!

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
it is so important before going in to war this swine must be killed .. we have internal threats like him and rafziyat hindo patwari we need to fix them ist they are the hope of shitindians