Welcome to the Introductions Forum!

Amir.ali4142

On Average, we have 5-10 members signing up daily but with all the hot discussion going on we may not get a chance to be properly introduced to the newer members of Siasat.pk

So with that in mind we've decided to provide an 'Introductions Forum' where Siasat.pk members (both new and old) can introduce themselves and we can get to know a bit more about the people behind the personalities.

The same rules apply in this forum as do in the other forums about language and abuse, so please abide by the rules. We aim to make Siasat.pk a pleasant experience for all involved and we rely on you members to help us achieve that objective!

Anyway I hope you all enjoy the new forum.

introduction logo2.jpg
Assalam.o.alaikum Sir.. I am Malik Amir Ali from Pakistan but now live in UAE .. I am 24 year old and i have done B.SC.. Yeh tha meri intro. And mai ne ap se pochna tha k kesy video upload ki jati hai siasat.pk website pe.. Mai ne apne dost k 1,2 seyasi clip record kiye hain ek Good msg logo tk pounchana chahta hn election se pehly. Plz guide me

adeem

Salam guys, I am Adeem from Lahore but now Living in Berlin. Still connected to Pakistan politics : )

hassan918

Citizen
I was about to start a new thread but couldn't make one so I have decided to introduce myself here. I am Hassan from Lahore and I am a big Sports fan.

bellaessa76

It's great to meet all of you here. As a blogger artist, I create content. My interests include reading about new products and exploring new ideas.