Welcome to the Introductions Forum!

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
AoA I just registered myself here.
Although I am senior member and moderator at an other forum but still I will seek guidance from senior members and management.
Hopefully I will enjoy my stay over here.
Regards:Kamran Chaudhary

W'salam - just a question how do you consider your self a senior member .. u mean senior member on this forum or somewher eelse..... cuz it says you're only 25 and this was ur first post. Just curious

hai people my self RANIA SAEED.... student of advance studies......

u done wonderfull job on ur website keep it up and also best of luck...... God Bless u

Farry Kadhar

assalam alaikum warahamatully wabarakathu. i appreciate your page.i am 47 educated housewife .now in Jubail KSA with husband and alhamdolliallah 4 sons.two r now in pakistn for higher study.one sone id hafiz y quran husband ancestors are belong to Holy Family of our Prophet sallaly aly wasalm.. uncle hazarat abbas razi allaha talal an ho . Alhamdolliallah
if i send real stories around me written by me u wil publish with u r kind attention or guidance .
here in KSA we r busy is understanding Quran with tajveed and tafseer with mukharijh.also learing quran surah and hadeith by heart and basic concepts of Islam.as mostly we ignore wazoo gusal daily routine work according to islamic teaching.we also try to help orphens needy poors widows in Pak.Allah accept us and forgive our all sins and my all Muslims will deserve Jinnat ul ferdous.ameen sum ameen.

jonsnow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalamu Alaikum,

I just joined the forum today :D although i'm a regular reader but i finally decided to join the forum so that i can interact with fellow members.

Salam, I am Freedom4All and I belong to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. I'm a political, social activist working for the people of Pakistan. I'm new here and nothing much about siasat.pk rules, methods and tools. I'm a blog writer also and have writes few blogs as well. I hope you'll help me here to get maximum of this forum. InnSha Allah

Hello! my name is Masood Chaudhery..... i am a working journalist .... Worked with ARY and Royal News...... Currently working with Tasnim News Agency.....

ShaziDxb

Citizen
اَلسَّلاَ مُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ

My name is Shahzad , this is my 1st Day in this Forum , i am a overseas pakistani.i am working in UAE.
Origin from Abbottabad PAKISTAN .

(clap)Thank you Admin . (clap)

Haidar Ali Shah

MPA (400+ posts)
السلام علیکم میرا نام حیدرعلی ہے. دیر لوئیر میں پیدا ہوا. سرکاری سکول کا پڑھا ہوا اس لئے میری اوقات اور سو چ کچھ نہیں 12 سال سے انگلینڈ میں مقیم ہو۔ یہاں نیا ممبر ہو کچھ تحرریں پوسٹ کی ہے جن میں مداری۔ فری رینج سوچ اور ایک پیالے چائے کی قیمت شامل ہے.**

the mute

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Selam to everyone especially to Admins :)

I'd ask something here as I do not want to open a thread for just that
Now the question is that I want to change my member name and is it possible? by myself or at least via you admins :)

Thanks in advance
[h=1][/h]

muxidada

Salam Everyone,

My name is Muhammad Muzamil and I am new to this forum. I am extremely interested in Pakistani, US and UK politics. I am 24 years old and I have also started my own political satire website. I have completed my MSc in Business and look forward to speaking with everyone.