Welcome Back!

Humble

MPA (400+ posts)
Prior to the update, I used to get a notification on the top specifying the number of new threads, I am not getting these notifications anymore. Is anyone else experiencing the same? Also, the number of postings seem to be reduced substantially.

Adeel

Founder
Prior to the update, I used to get a notification on the top specifying the number of new threads, I am not getting these notifications anymore. Is anyone else experiencing the same? Also, the number of postings seem to be reduced substantially.

It'll be added later

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
الرٹس میں حسب سابق "کوٹس" اور "لائیک/ڈس لائیک" الگ الگ رکھا جائے

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why the talk show videos (under "Talk Show" tab) are two days old. Are they not being updated?
Also please revert to showing Member statistics (likes, thanks/ dislike given/ received etc.).
Thanks.

Asad Mujtaba

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why the talk show videos (under "Talk Show" tab) are two days old. Are they not being updated?
Also please revert to showing Member statistics (likes, thanks/ dislike given/ received etc.).
Thanks.

site was down most of the day yesterday, I guess no one had a chance to post.

Last edited by a moderator:

jani1

ٹیگ کا آپشن غائب کرڈالا شاید۔۔۔
جو مجھ جیسے ناچیز کی ضرورت تھی۔۔

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
aoa,

not seeing the ability to do that. already saw a couple of people hawking black magic cream, and male potency pills in threads. There used to be an alert icon.
not sure where that is gone now ?

IQRWP

MPA (400+ posts)
There should be refresh button on latest threads and talk shows. we have to refresh the whole page..

Islamabadiya

this is one thread where all the members are not fighting and cursing each other, love it

Mod bhae is it possible to change my ID?

Last edited:

ali-raj

Sorry about the delay everyone,

There will be minor glitches and we'll be fixing them all in next couple of days.

You are welcome to report any bugs that you find in this thread.

Thanks again and welcome back

How to tag people in new posts?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ضابطہ اخلاق کے خلاف تھریڈ/کمنٹس کے بارے میں اطلاع دینے کی آپشن غائب ہے

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mods: can you please reactivate the 'New thread/post' notification on the bar just above the thread listing panel. Also please include the 'refresh' icon in the same bar as was done in the previously. Thanks.