"We will hang 5000 people If we have to" - Rauf Klasra comments on these words of an important personality

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
I laugh when I hear Yootias expecting that Generals will eradicate corruption.

To them I ask, if political corruption is eliminated how will the Generals find corrupt politicians as pawn?

Imran is a classic example.

He was Anti Generals and Army hated him until they found the smoking gun i.e, the IB's SpyCam video from container during Dharna days that Nawaz refused to used against him but later ISI picked and then we saw a man of principles turned into a
Boot Pussy.

Oh and Imran will remove corruption ??

whose all political financing is by certified corrupt Jahangir Tareen and Aleem Khan ?

or who begged Chief Justice to protect his own sister in financial corruption ?

Whats happening in Pakistan is called
"selective political victimization in the name of corruption"

Last edited:

Cape Kahloon

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I laugh when I hear Yootias expecting that Generals will eradicate corruption.

To them I ask, if political corruption is eliminated how will the Generals find corrupt politicians as pawn?

Imran is a classic example.

He was Anti Generals and Army hated him until they found the smoking gun i.e, the IB's SpyCam video from container during Dharna days that Nawaz refused to used against him but later ISI picked and then we saw a man of principles turned into a
Boot Pussy.

Oh and Imran will remove corruption ??

whose all political financing is by certified corrupt Jahangir Tareen and Aleem Khan ?

or who begged Chief Justice to protect his own sister in financial corruption ?

Whats happening in Pakistan is called
"selective political victimization in the name of corruption"
Leken abe tk tu jitnay be pakray gay hain woh tu conformed Courpet mafia hain. Oor In Courpet politician ke corruption per tu in kay gher waloon ko be koe shak nae ha.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
The day I'll hear PTI is becoming another MQM or PPP or PMLN that does politics of oppression and weapons, I'll be the first to stop supporting PTI..!

Hang the corrupt! But do it the right way or let me say by staying a human!

Foran maar do un 5000 haramiyon ko, 5000 manhooson ki wajah se 22 crore logo ka beda ghark hogaya hai

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The day I'll hear PTI is becoming another MQM or PPP or PMLN that does politics of oppression and weapons, I'll be the first to stop supporting PTI..!

Hang the corrupt! But do it the right way or let me say by staying a human!
Thats what I meant quick fast tracked trials and quick carrying out of sentences, none of this business where it takes two years to get one conviction

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
10 hazar bhi marna praay to maar daina chahi a agrr mulk bachanay ke wastay marnay prain aur aggr wadwaa bhi corrupt hai yaa PTI kaa koi bhi aur corrupt minister yaa koi bhi ohdaa daar corrupt hai to isko bhi iss list mai shamil krna chahi a aggr loot maar kaa naam jamhooriytt hai to aisi jamhoorit klasra ke pichhwaray mai daal krr isko jamhooriytt kaa swaad chakhana zaroori hai

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
For that, you'll have to get rid of British inspired judicial & police system and move to other better systems. This slow process is not unique to us. Even today it takes decades to resolve cases in the UK. Look at Imran Farooq's murder case that started in 2011.

Thats what I meant quick fast tracked trials and quick carrying out of sentences, none of this business where it takes two years to get one conviction

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
For that, you'll have to get rid of British inspired judicial & police system and move to other better systems. This slow process is not unique to us. Even today it takes decades to resolve cases in the UK. Look at Imran Farooq's murder case that started in 2011.
Not difficult setup special courts like ATC courts with case being heard on daily basis, no bails maximum time to conclude for each case 15 working days, no "samat 25 din ke liye multavi ker di hai" time for a one time only appeal within 15 days of judgement and appeals get heard the same or the next day.

Waqitos

Senator (1k+ posts)
Amir Mateen aur Rauf Klasra dunya k sab se pawitar log hain, har kaam in k manzoori se hona chahiyain, saray chor aur qatil azaad honay chahiyain bus Imran Khan in dono ki sun k chalay. Baqi jaye bhar main.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Need majority in Senate for legislation first!

Not difficult setup special courts like ATC courts with case being heard on daily basis, no bails maximum time to conclude for each case 15 working days, no "samat 25 din ke liye multavi ker di hai" time for a one time only appeal within 15 days of judgement and appeals get heard the same or the next day.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only valid for 6-9 months. One time clean up effort can easily be construed as victimization and honestly has been exploited by many in the past too, hence I'll refrain from anything that can lead the country to civil war. A constitutional amendment is evergreen and ensures across the board implementation!

Not really. Presidential order.