"We will hang 5000 people If we have to" - Rauf Klasra comments on these words of an important personality

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Only valid for 6-9 months. One time clean up effort can easily be construed as victimization and honestly has been exploited by many in the past too, hence I'll refrain from anything that can lead the country to civil war. A constitutional amendment is evergreen and ensures across the board implementation!
No such clause , at least that I could find. Civil war isn't happening at any cost. No one is with the corrupt status quo and it is only them and their stalwarts and beneficiaries that will make noise, like they are doing now. And that too sitting in their air conditioned offices. Ziyada bakwas ya deenga musti kito governor rule laga dein gay.

After all we already have military courts

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Article 89: Power of President to promulgate Ordinances.
1. The President may, except when the Senate or National Assembly is in session, if satisfied that circumstances exist which render it necessary to take immediate action, make and promulgate an Ordinance as the circumstances may require.

2. An Ordinance promulgated under this Article shall have the same force and effect as an Act of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament) and shall be subject to like restrictions as the power of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament) to make law, but every such Ordinance-

a. shall be laid-

i. before the National Assembly if it contains provisions dealing with all or any of the matters specified in clause (2) of Article 73, and shall stand repealed at the expiration of one hundred and twenty days from its promulgation or, if before the expiration of that period a resolution disapproving it is passed by the Assembly, upon the passing of that resolution: Provided that the National Assembly may by a resolution
extend the Ordinance for a further period of one hundred and twenty days and it shall stand repealed at the expiration of the extended period, or if before the expiration of that period a resolution disapproving it is passed by the Assembly, upon the passing of that resolution:

Provided further that extension for further period may be made only once; and

(ii) before both Houses if it does not contain provisions dealing with any of the matters referred to in sub-paragraph (i), and shall stand repealed at the expiration of one hundred and
twenty days] from its promulgation or, if before the expiration of that period a resolution disapproving it is passed by either House, upon the passing of that resolution:

Provided that either House may by a resolution extend it for a further period of one hundred and twenty days and it shall stand repealed at the expiration of the extended period, or if before the expiration of that period a resolution disapproving it is passed by a House, upon the passing of that resolution:

Provided further that extension for a further period may be made only once; and

b. may be withdrawn at any time by the President.

3. without prejudice to the provisions of clause (2),-

a. an Ordinance laid before the National Assembly under subparagraph (i) of paragraph (a) of clause (2) shall be deemed to be a Bill introduced in the National Assembly; and

b. an Ordinance laid before both Houses under sub-paragraph (ii)of paragraph (a) of clause (2) shall be deemed to be a Bill introduced in the House where it was first laid.

No such clause , at least that I could find. Civil war isn't happening at any cost. No one is with the corrupt status quo and it is only them and their stalwarts and beneficiaries that will make noise, like they are doing now. And that too sitting in their air conditioned offices. Ziyada bakwas ya deenga musti kito governor rule laga dein gay.

After all we already have military courts

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Article 89: Power of President to promulgate Ordinances.
1. The President may, except when the Senate or National Assembly is in session, if satisfied that circumstances exist which render it necessary to take immediate action, make and promulgate an Ordinance as the circumstances may require.

2. An Ordinance promulgated under this Article shall have the same force and effect as an Act of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament) and shall be subject to like restrictions as the power of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament) to make law, but every such Ordinance-

a. shall be laid-

i. before the National Assembly if it contains provisions dealing with all or any of the matters specified in clause (2) of Article 73, and shall stand repealed at the expiration of one hundred and twenty days from its promulgation or, if before the expiration of that period a resolution disapproving it is passed by the Assembly, upon the passing of that resolution: Provided that the National Assembly may by a resolution
extend the Ordinance for a further period of one hundred and twenty days and it shall stand repealed at the expiration of the extended period, or if before the expiration of that period a resolution disapproving it is passed by the Assembly, upon the passing of that resolution:

Provided further that extension for further period may be made only once; and

(ii) before both Houses if it does not contain provisions dealing with any of the matters referred to in sub-paragraph (i), and shall stand repealed at the expiration of one hundred and
twenty days] from its promulgation or, if before the expiration of that period a resolution disapproving it is passed by either House, upon the passing of that resolution:

Provided that either House may by a resolution extend it for a further period of one hundred and twenty days and it shall stand repealed at the expiration of the extended period, or if before the expiration of that period a resolution disapproving it is passed by a House, upon the passing of that resolution:

Provided further that extension for a further period may be made only once; and

b. may be withdrawn at any time by the President.

3. without prejudice to the provisions of clause (2),-

a. an Ordinance laid before the National Assembly under subparagraph (i) of paragraph (a) of clause (2) shall be deemed to be a Bill introduced in the National Assembly; and

b. an Ordinance laid before both Houses under sub-paragraph (ii)of paragraph (a) of clause (2) shall be deemed to be a Bill introduced in the House where it was first laid.
AH I see wasn't aware of this.

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Read comments in this thread.

And, then realize how and Trump & Imran came in power!

No wonder this world is full of
PTIdiots

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan needs North Korean model to deal with corruption.
What is North Korean model?
Once proven guilty, straight up in front of Firing Squad.
Results: Zero Corruption ?

baichanrooh

Councller (250+ posts)
o bhai iskay asassay bhi check karwao isko or kamran khan ko urdu boltay hoey 75 martaba break lagti hay or yai hamarey senior danishwar hain yar kon log ho tussi chahtay hi nai ho pakistan theek ho yahan corruption na ho khoosh hali ho ravi chain hi chain likhay or han aisa hogaya tu shaam ko 8 say raat 11 bajay taq baicha janay wala in changaron ka chooran kon khareedaiga ? they are party to the crime they are friends of criminals

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pakistan needs North Korean model to deal with corruption.
What is North Korean model?
Once proven guilty, straight up in front of Firing Squad.
Results: Zero Corruption ?
No. North Korean model is who ever that narcissist psychotic fat mutt Kim doesn't like, he gets rid of.

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I laugh when I hear Yootias expecting that Generals will eradicate corruption.

To them I ask, if political corruption is eliminated how will the Generals find corrupt politicians as pawn?

Imran is a classic example.

He was Anti Generals and Army hated him until they found the smoking gun i.e, the IB's SpyCam video from container during Dharna days that Nawaz refused to used against him but later ISI picked and then we saw a man of principles turned into a
Boot Pussy.

Oh and Imran will remove corruption ??

whose all political financing is by certified corrupt Jahangir Tareen and Aleem Khan ?

or who begged Chief Justice to protect his own sister in financial corruption ?

Whats happening in Pakistan is called
"selective political victimization in the name of corruption"
Who cares what you think , we see what is happening and are happy to see every thing happening great in the leadership of new PM.

Dream Seller

I laugh when I hear Yootias expecting that Generals will eradicate corruption.

To them I ask, if political corruption is eliminated how will the Generals find corrupt politicians as pawn?

Imran is a classic example.

He was Anti Generals and Army hated him until they found the smoking gun i.e, the IB's SpyCam video from container during Dharna days that Nawaz refused to used against him but later ISI picked and then we saw a man of principles turned into a
Boot Pussy.

Oh and Imran will remove corruption ??

whose all political financing is by certified corrupt Jahangir Tareen and Aleem Khan ?

or who begged Chief Justice to protect his own sister in financial corruption ?

Whats happening in Pakistan is called
"selective political victimization in the name of corruption"
You were used to say the same thing when Khan said PTI will come into power...what happened to that claim? You should slap yourself just for that

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
No sir, not even 25% people go for voting who decide the fate of the rest of around 75%
Bhai i am giving a scenario of the best democracy as a concept in reality half the population isnt eligible to vote and only half who are eligible to vote do vote and then those votes are divided between all the candidates in a constituency and then the one who has most wins.. it could be only upto 5 or 10% people who elect them

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
You were used to say the same thing when Khan said PTI will come into power...what happened to that claim? You should slap yourself just for that

Niazi never came into POWER, he is put into power

Nawaz was put into POWER

Zulfiqar Bhuttu was put into POWER

the day Zulfiqar Bhuttu gained enough Public Support to come into POWER, he was hanged

the day Nawaz gained enough Public Support to come into POWER he was arrested, expelled from country and when he continued to receive public support, he was declared traitor and finished

And, end of Niazi will even be worst, because after coming into POWER, he lost his originality that once even shivered Generals

Thank you General Bajwa for F*Ckin the Real Khan and giving us the Classic Niazi who now takes orders from the Military Secretary

Dream Seller

Niazi never came into POWER, he is put into power

Nawaz was put into POWER

Zulfiqar Bhuttu was put into POWER

the day Zulfiqar Bhuttu gained enough Public Support to come into POWER, he was hanged

the day Nawaz gained enough Public Support to come into POWER he was arrested, expelled from country and when he continued to receive public support, he was declared traitor and finished

And, end of Niazi will even be worst, because after coming into POWER, he lost his originality that once even shivered Generals

Thank you General Bajwa for F*Ckin the Real Khan and giving us the Classic Niazi who now takes orders from the Military Secretary
Hahaha
You were used to say Khan can’t touch zardari chor and nawaz chor...what happened to those claims? Any remorse? Guilt? Shame?