"We stand by our story, it is factually correct" Nadeem Malik comments on Hammad Azhar tax returns

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think Nadeem Malik program rating is down ? I don’t watch his program since I stopped completely.
Hamad Azhar should pay his dues if any ?
I didn’t watch above clip, just commenting after reading the heading and members comment.
Please don’t watch Nadeem Malik at all.

araein

I think Nadeem Malik program rating is down ? I don’t watch his program since I stopped completely.
Hamad Azhar should pay his dues if any ?
I didn’t watch above clip, just commenting after reading the heading and members comment.
Please don’t watch Nadeem Malik at all.

Yaaar nadeem malik jhoot bol reha haaaai ya half truth beta reha haaaiiiiii..... Read and watch my above tweets plz...

Qalandar

I only like Nadeem Malik when he barks against PPP because that barking is halal the rest of his barkings are haram. So Siasat.Pk just shut up ! No more of Nadeem Malik !!

Dream Seller

Hamad should pay including the fine if it’s true but Nadeem saab..can you do an exclusive show on chor shabaz sharif who stole the money of earthquake affected people...

Dilljaly

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nadeem malik from noon league Sheikhopura should face court for laying Same like Dr Shahid Masood went to court

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Bhai bohat hi dheet hai, chalo then pay the fine. Channel should pay the fine and deduct it from his salary, Lets see how far he is willing to go with this.

brohiniaz

۱۸ "
کا فوجی برانڈ شولے کر، اس ٹکلے مریم کی چڈی چاٹنے والے کا سر پلپلا کر دینا چاہیئے