We rejected the rule of Quran and opted India by choice - Fazlu Rehman's counterpart JUI Hind's Moulana Mehmood Madni

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
they are indians so supporting their country .
Right of determination is not a national security issue. It is about the humanity and their rights which are guaranteed in international forum . Subjugating a whole creed on the basis of nationality is nothing more than war crimes. Subjecting them to atrocities and suppression is criminal . If my country is doing something wrong on the name of nationalism , I will be first one to oppose them . He can't . He is an Indian poodle same as we have lots of army poodle on this side of the border.

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Right of determination is not a national security issue. It is about the humanity and their rights which are guaranteed in international forum . Subjugating a whole creed on the basis of nationality is nothing more than war crimes. Subjecting them to atrocities and suppression is criminal . If my country is doing something wrong on the name of nationalism , I will be first one to oppose them . He can't . He is an Indian poodle same as we have lots of army poodle on this side of the border.

you are different ,
they are ordinary indians . not everyone is enlightened like you or me.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this is your perception . they are living there from thousand years and their DNA is same .
The British share their DNA with French and Germans( Norman conquest of Britain,Ango-Saxon migrations to Britain) but that did not stop them killing each other.They were fighting each other until 1945 and don't forget they are all Christians.Many Hindus and Muslims may have same DNA but it doesn't guarantee a peaceful co-existence between them.The Muslims in India have no future in India.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Alhamd-o-Lallah my forefathers we not with these people...Lakha Lakh shukr meray rub ka...that my forefathers chose Pakistan...Allah ki Nizam....Lailaha...illal Allah....but humara kul yehi hai....Pakistan Zindabaad...