'We reject the budget' - Bilawal Zardari demands production orders for MNAs Mohsin Dawar and Ali Wazir

P@triot

Senator (1k+ posts)
When PPP launched Bilawal in politics, I had high hopes and thought he is going to turn the Pakistani politics upside down as he is young, well groomed and well educated from abroad so he will do something which has never been done by other politician. To my utter disappointment, he was also consumed by the politics of his father which is based only on making money and he never took a stand against any issues important to the country instead to save the corruption of his party leaders. If he wants to be a real leader then he needs to carve his own path himself just like his mother did or else he will remain a pretty face of the party under his father's shadow.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
When PPP launched Bilawal in politics, I had high hopes and thought he is going to turn the Pakistani politics upside down as he is young, well groomed and well educated from abroad so he will do something which has never been done by other politician. To my utter disappointment, he was also consumed by the politics of his father which is based only on making money and he never took a stand against any issues important to the country instead to save the corruption of his party leaders. If he wants to be a real leader then he needs to carve his own path himself just like his mother did or else he will remain a pretty face of the party under his father's shadow.
Bilawal is the only one who is taking a stand on every issue.

P@triot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bilawal is the only one who is taking a stand on every issue.
He did take a stand during his early days for the situation of Karachi but his father cut a deal and summoned him back to UAE. Do you remember that? And that time his father words were 'Bilawal needs more training'..Since then he is a mouthpiece of his father.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس کے باپ کی اینٹ سے اینٹ بج رہی ہے اس کی اینٹیں بھی بجیں گی اور گاف بھی