We have to take more loan at the moment to get rid of the huge debt: PM Imran Khan speech

seeker012

Senator (1k+ posts)
take the loans and make the most of it to get out of this mess. We have full confidence in you khan sab.

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is going to take more loans to pay off loans. lol. Another Pakistani Prime Minister, Another Loan. You see, jazba acha hona is not enough. You need reality and the ability to make the best of a bad situation. The PTI is now forced to eat its own words.

What Mr Khan has not seen or understood is the underlying reason why Pakistan keeps going to the IMF. Defense Budget. Reduce spending on Defense. Make peace with India.

But I think like all the other PMs before Imran, he does not have the stones to even think of shunning the Pakistani Army's budget.

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
He is going to take more loans to pay off loans. lol. Another Pakistani Prime Minister, Another Loan. You see, jazba acha hona is not enough. You need reality and the ability to make the best of a bad situation. The PTI is now forced to eat its own words.

What Mr Khan has not seen or understood is the underlying reason why Pakistan keeps going to the IMF. Defense Budget. Reduce spending on Defense. Make peace with India.

But I think like all the other PMs before Imran, he does not have the stones to even think of shunning the Pakistani Army's budget.
Intentions matter the most, we achieve what we strive for. Loans used properly to stimulate economic development bring positive impact, earlier Governments corruption and mismanagement caused such dire economic challenges. IK is an achiever who the hell are you? Just another good for nothing self proclaimed intellect? Peace with India is not possible when Your Modi is in power. SO CUT THE CRAP!

lurker

Intentions matter the most, we achieve what we strive for. Loans used properly to stimulate economic development bring positive impact, earlier Governments corruption and mismanagement caused such dire economic challenges. IK is an achiever who the hell are you? Just another good for nothing self proclaimed intellect? Peace with India is not possible when Your Modi is in power. SO CUT THE CRAP!
Intentions don't matter as much as ability. 95% of the people on this forum want to see a better prosperous Pakistan. We all have good intentions, but we all can't fix these problems. That's why Imran is in power to do just that. Not for his intentions. If you put him there for Intentions alone then you've forsaken us on a whim. lol. I don't care if you have zardari in power as long as Zardari shows some intellect in dealing with issues. And so far Imran has not differentiated or deviated from the usual pack of Sharifs, Zardaris, Bhuttos and Generals. Neeyat doesn't pay my bills and gives me a good lifestyle.

And I am not from India and I don't care about who in India is in power. If someone has to get stuff done, they damn well go about doing it. Imran had to eat his words when it came to merit, when he removed a Qadiani he himself put in position, just because Imran couldn't handle the Mullahs. And now the taking out of more loans. Another place where Imran backtracked.

Mr. Khan should've been more careful when he was on the containers using his mouth.

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
Intentions don't matter as much as ability. 95% of the people on this forum want to see a better prosperous Pakistan. We all have good intentions, but we all can't fix these problems. That's why Imran is in power to do just that. Not for his intentions. If you put him there for Intentions alone then you've forsaken us on a whim. lol. I don't care if you have zardari in power as long as Zardari shows some intellect in dealing with issues. And so far Imran has not differentiated or deviated from the usual pack of Sharifs, Zardaris, Bhuttos and Generals. Neeyat doesn't pay my bills and gives me a good lifestyle.

And I am not from India and I don't care about who in India is in power. If someone has to get stuff done, they damn well go about doing it. Imran had to eat his words when it came to merit, when he removed a Qadiani he himself put in position, just because Imran couldn't handle the Mullahs. And now the taking out of more loans. Another place where Imran backtracked.

Mr. Khan should've been more careful when he was on the containers using his mouth.
Yes We all have good intentions but we don't want to do anything about this forsaken country we the geniuses we the people with ability witnessed the plundering and corruption in front of our eyes but we could not do anything because no one had the intention or will to do something. IK had the intention and will to do something about it that was his struggle now when he reached to the helm of power but when he reached to that, situation is even worse than he anticipated because when you attain that power you get to know how deep the damage is. What option does he have? He tried to avoid IMF but they couldn't he is the Leader not you and me so let him try whatever measures to put our country back on track. IK has credibility, he is a successful human being, he has fame and now he is fighting for glory which people like you me and his critics know very little off, because our intentions, abilities intelligence is only limited to our personal success just money and property which 99.999999% of us dream & strive for.

HSiddiqui

تیرے منہ سے کبھی اچھی بات نہیں نکلی
If you are a constipated PML"N" follower you will never understand these things and the most you can do is Hahahahaha.
But you are least educated and following the situations, it was said many times by PTI spokes persons, that loans taken in past were not spent for the purpose they were taken so we kept on going under debt.
But now onward our priority is to get out of loans we take from IMF, by investing them rightly. If spent right it will give profit and that profit will be used to pay off the loans.

lurker

Its elementary that Imran cannot be successful at everything he comes across. You see while you all looked at Imran's successes with the Bat and Ball, his execution of Cancer hospitals; I looked at his ability for running a country. His decisions and the choices of words he used. Many had been pointing out to Imran that what he is saying is not possible; but Mr. Khan being the stubborn guy he is, still went ahead and made those lofty promises. And why not? Because even Sharif and Co and the other usual suspects also make lofty promises.

But then what was the difference between them and this guy? Honesty!? That's it?

We Pakistanis overrate honesty. And Imran hasn't been truly honest to begin with. What about that Qadiani guy he appointed and then removed!? That was honest? What about going to the IMF when he said he would NEVER in his lifetime goto the IMF? That was honest? What about Sheeda Taali? "Main aise banday ko apna chaprasi bhi na raakhoon!" - Imran Khan. Aur ab kaisa rakha hai usko? This is honesty!? I can go on and on. Because Imran has made it easy by using his mouth too much without thinking when he should have been careful. And now the critics have come to collect.

Don't get me wrong, I wish him all the success; but I have no confidence in Imran's abilities to run a nation like Pakistan. Neeyat alone is useless. We all have it. Merit and ability is where its all at. And thus far Imran hasn't demonstrated these things while in Power.

Yes We all have good intentions but we don't want to do anything about this forsaken country we the geniuses we the people with ability witnessed the plundering and corruption in front of our eyes but we could not do anything because no one had the intention or will to do something. IK had the intention and will to do something about it that was his struggle now when he reached to the helm of power but when he reached to that, situation is even worse than he anticipated because when you attain that power you get to know how deep the damage is. What option does he have? He tried to avoid IMF but they couldn't he is the Leader not you and me so let him try whatever measures to put our country back on track. IK has credibility, he is a successful human being, he has fame and now he is fighting for glory which people like you me and his critics know very little off, because our intentions, abilities intelligence is only limited to our personal success just money and property which 99.999999% of us dream & strive for.