We have power to change the World | PM Imran Khan speech at Pakistan Strategic Dialogue in Davos

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
Every time I watch IK talk about Pakistan it brings tears to my eyes, he is the most sincere leader Pakistan has ever had. I feel sorry for him that he has to deal with mafias and jahils in every area in Pakistan.
May Allah give him strength, good health, good people and success in his endeavours. Amen.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every time I watch IK talk about Pakistan it brings tears to my eyes, he is the most sincere leader Pakistan has ever had. I feel sorry for him that he has to deal with mafias and jahils in every area in Pakistan.
May Allah give him strength, good health, good people and success in his endeavours. Amen.

بس باجی آپ، اس کی باتیں سنو۔ پیٹ بھر کے کھاو اور بڑے

بڑے ڈگار مار کے سو جاو
ساتھ میں آنسو بھی بہا لینا ۔

پاکستان کی بدقسمتی ہہ ہے کہ سیاستدان تو جھوٹے اور
منافق ملے ہی ہیں لیکن ساتھ میں عوام بھی مہا چھوتیا ہے۔

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
کیا اس نے ہر جگہ ملنگ بن کر ہی بیٹھنا ہے۔

ترکی کا صدر طیب اردگان اس سے اچھا مسلمان ہے اور مغرب کو صیحح سبق سکھانے والا ہے لیکن بیرون ملک دوروں پر ہمیشہ سوٹ پہن کر جاتا ہے ۔بونگا خان اسی سے ہی کچھ سیکھ لے۔

جیسا دیس ویسا بیس

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
بس باجی آپ، اس کی باتیں سنو۔ پیٹ بھر کے کھاو اور بڑے

بڑے ڈگار مار کے سو جاو
ساتھ میں آنسو بھی بہا لینا ۔

پاکستان کی بدقسمتی ہہ ہے کہ سیاستدان تو جھوٹے اور
منافق ملے ہی ہیں لیکن ساتھ میں عوام بھی مہا چھوتیا ہے۔
What kind of a feedback is that ?? You are being critical for the sake of being critical! Do you have any constructive feedback or suggestions? Do away with sarcasm , it's stupid and childish.

khwahish

Councller (250+ posts)
کیا اس نے ہر جگہ ملنگ بن کر ہی بیٹھنا ہے۔

ترکی کا صدر طیب اردگان اس سے اچھا مسلمان ہے اور مغرب کو صیحح سبق سکھانے والا ہے لیکن بیرون ملک دوروں پر ہمیشہ سوٹ پہن کر جاتا ہے ۔بونگا خان اسی سے ہی کچھ سیکھ لے۔

جیسا دیس ویسا بیس

It's mean, you are very impressed if someone is well dressed but needs "PURCHI" and not able to answer any simple Question. the simplicity is the Best and a very important part of Islamic life.

khwahish

Councller (250+ posts)
Don't worry, he is successful, the cries of Opponents proves it 100% and INSHALLAH he will bring the Country out of crisis and after that "No Sharif, Zardari and, whole Mafia and NO CRY at all"

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Always great to Imran khan, who speaks from his heart, meaning everything he is saying is on his agenda. Unlike those PM's who would speak from a written speech written by someone else which is not necessarily on his agenda.