We have been threatened to withdraw this case - Mughees and Muneeb's Grand father

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan is heading towards lawlessness Sialkot incident is the Tragedy that need justice no matter how powerful culprits are i am sure this one has a political support in the back where are khawaja asif and dr firdos ashek awan why we are not hearing anything from their dirty mouth if they are in power one day they will be out than they will come to help them because to get public support for their election we should not and must not forget untill all accused persons are brought to justice real justice,Aameen

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This is the situation of justice in Muslim Country.

No Governor is going the relevant station to get help these people.

Neither any Qadri is finishing these sinful people.

Who will help them !!!

Faiza

Who will help them !!!

Qadri is not a hero, he is just another criminal who bypass the law to prove and impose his views.

People like him are the reason of this kind of incidents, when they believe they know all the truth and they have permission from God to kill any one any where...

Society feels unsecure in the presence of these kinds of people, who think they are above the laws

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Qadri is not a hero, he is just another criminal who bypass the law to prove and impose his views….

People like him are the reason of this kind of incidents, when they believe they know all the truth and they have permission from God to kill any one any where...

Society feels unsecure in the presence of these kinds of people, who think they are above the laws…

Qadri is not a hero, u r right.

Qadri is Majboori of this situation.

Qadri is a safety valve , operated in the suffocated situation.

He must be sad by himself that, alas ! this time could be avoided.

I am not happy on this situation like every one.

But this happened.

Remember President Regan was Shot by a crazy person. because he wants to impress his girlfriend, Jody Foster.

I remember that it was a just news , not everyone was scared of it. and do not blame the shooter.

Because love for the girl is very sacred for this society.

Faiza

Qadri is not a hero, u r right.

Qadri is Majboori of this situation.

Qadri is a safety valve , operated in the suffocated situation.

He must be sad by himself that, alas ! this time could be avoided.

I am not happy on this situation like every one.

But this happened.

Remember President Regan was Shot by a crazy person. because he wants to impress his girlfriend, Jody Foster.

I remember that it was a just news , not everyone was scared of it. and do not blame the shooter.

Because love for the girl is very sacred for this society.

Trust me Qadri is not even a majboori, he is just a criminal. And even if there is lots of suffocation still we are not allowed killing others so we can breathe

If president Regan was killed by any psycho killer, it doesnt mean we should do the same thing, and killing for a girl is entirely different issue, but if we will allow to kill others because of different belief about Islam, then we have 72 Firka, Where we will be end up

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Who will help them !!!

ALLAH will do it InshAllah

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Trust me Qadri is not even a majboori, he is just a criminal…. And even if there is lots of suffocation still we are not allowed killing others so we can breathe…

If president Regan was killed by any psycho killer, it doesn’t mean we should do the same thing, and killing for a girl is entirely different issue, but if we will allow to kill others because of different belief about Islam, then we have 72 Firka, Where we will be end up…

I really appreciate your thinking.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Qadri is not a hero, he is just another criminal who bypass the law to prove and impose his views….

Society feels unsecure in the presence of these kinds of people, who think they are above the laws…

Very true.

canadian

Trust me Qadri is not even a majboori, he is just a criminal…. And even if there is lots of suffocation still we are not allowed killing others so we can breathe…

If president Regan was killed by any psycho killer, it doesn’t mean we should do the same thing, and killing for a girl is entirely different issue, but if we will allow to kill others because of different belief about Islam, then we have 72 Firka, Where we will be end up…

That's crux of the matter.Thank you.

canadian

Who will help them !!!

It's really very sad .Afsoos Dar afsoos.