We forget our heroes

RashidAhmed

Staff member
Siasat.pk Web Desk
today is 27 december,

All Government and private sectors have closed due to death of Benazir Bhutto.

I am worry about, Our government dont allow 11 september Quaid-e-Azam's date of Death Day and 21 April Allama Iqbal's date of Death.

Why Government preffered Benazir Bhutto to Quaid-e-Azam and Allama Iqbal?

Peoples Party has allowed this holiday to promote their party and get sympathy to pakistani peoples. What was the great work of Benazir Bhutto when she was in power?

I think it is injustice with our heroes.

--------------
Awam Online http://www.awamonline.com

khadmi

Voter (50+ posts)
she and his his husband is very great person.they had done and doing great work for pakistaon.they steal money of pakistan and make pakistan like a sick man...

i request to poeple that they should be awake and give punishment to lotters of pakistan..................for sake of GOD open urs eyes and choose a resposible and educated persone for pakistan.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
you are right,benazeir was elected two times,but she had not done a one good recognised thing for the people of pakistan,this is so shameful for our media that they are wasting their and our time by showing stupid and fake admiration on the corrupt politicians .plz stop this nonsense now and wakeup .

nommi007

Citizen
Govt didnt forget HEROS of Pakistan, only people have forgot, the people who are blaming on Benazir are they didnt have right to say such things, Bhutto family always give Sacrefice for Pakistan, Mr Bhutto has made Pakistan the Automic Power but people forgot this & they only know the Nawaz Govt in which the Mesile tested, but the Orignal Hero for all such is Mr Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto & Mr Shanawaz Bhutto who was killed by his wife because his wife was the daughter of the person from whom Mr Shahnawaz Bhutto steal and give this to Qadeer Khan, why you people forgot these great heros who played a vital role for making Pakistan a Super power, if there is a Holiday on Mis Benazir Bhutto death aniversory whats the problem, She was a great Lady, A great Politician she has done a lot for Pakistan.