"We are seeing Prophet(PBUH)'s hadees coming into reality in middle east"

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Is it just me or this guy's thoughts are all over the places.

He can't even make one thought clear in the whole program

And this guy is not an ordinary "program kernay wala jambhoora".....He's the president of this GNN channel.

Maybe ....... if we have the capacity to understand & synthesize the religious affairs as driving force behind the current geopolitical scenario, the argument by the Shahid Masood would seem logical.

Dr Adam

Maybe ....... if we have the capacity to understand & synthesize the religious affairs as driving force behind the current geopolitical scenario, the argument by the Shahid Masood would seem logical.

If you revisit my comment it is directed on the person of my friend Shahid Masood telling people that he's the President of this channel GNN, and that's it...... intrinsically not on the subject of religion. I take it as a very serious offense if anyone tries to question my Emaan.
All my life I have never ever commented on anything related to Deen e Islam, because I know our Deen is one hundred percent pure and AlHaq. I jealously guard anything & everything, I repeat anything & everything, related to our faith, and I'm doing the same for the last 30 years sitting here in America.
JW, You know me well.... I'm sorry I DON'T LIKE this and I cannot digest your comments.

Wadaich

If you revisit my comment it is directed on the person of my friend Shahid Masood telling people that he's the President of this channel GNN, and that's it...... intrinsically not on the subject of religion. I take it as a very serious offense if anyone tries to question my Emaan.
All my life I have never ever commented on anything related to Deen e Islam, because I know our Deen is one hundred percent pure and AlHaq. I jealously guard anything & everything, I repeat anything & everything, related to our faith, and I'm doing the same for the last 30 years sitting here in America.
JW, You know me well.... I'm sorry I DON'T LIKE this and I cannot digest your comments.

Dr. Sahib! comment was not for U. It was for the brother who commented before U. You were tagged just for having your expert comments/views on my comment. I know U very well and love your approach on the current affairs most of the time. There is hardly an issue where we disagree in general. I regret for the inconvenience caused by my comments.

michael jutt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
where is laaltopi ? when he is going to take Kashmir back from hindus ?