"We are not Muslims " Prime Minister of Kosovo

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
"ملا سے مسلمانوں کو مسلمان بنانے کا شکوہ کرنے والے دیکھ لیں. ویسے قرآن مجید بھی کہتا ہے "اے ایمان لانے والو ایمان لاؤ

(سورة النساء (4) آیات (136
Surat-un-Nissa (4) Verses (136)

یُّہَا الَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡۤا اٰمِنُوۡا بِاللّٰہِ وَ رَسُوۡلِہٖ وَ الۡکِتٰبِ الَّذِیۡ نَزَّلَ عَلٰی رَسُوۡلِہٖ وَ الۡکِتٰبِ الَّذِیۡۤ اَنۡزَلَ مِنۡ قَبۡلُ ؕ وَ مَنۡ یَّکۡفُرۡ بِاللّٰہِ وَ مَلٰٓئِکَتِہٖ وَ کُتُبِہٖ وَ رُسُلِہٖ وَ الۡیَوۡمِ الۡاٰخِرِ فَقَدۡ ضَلَّ ضَلٰلًۢا بَعِیۡدًا

O you who have believed, believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book that He sent down upon His Messenger and the Scripture which He sent down before. And whoever disbelieves in Allah , His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day has certainly gone far astray.

اے ایمان والو! اللہ تعالٰی پر اس کے رسول ( صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم ) پر اور اس کتاب پر جو اس نے اپنے رسول ( صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم ) پر اتاری ہے اور ان کتابوں پر جو اس سے پہلے نازل فرمائی گئی ہیں ، ایمان لاؤ! جو شخص اللہ تعالٰی سے اور اس کے فرشتوں سے اور اس کی کتابوں سے اور اس کے رسولوں سے اور قیامت کے دن سے کفر کرے وہ تو بہت بڑی دور کی گمراہی میں جا پڑا ۔

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I dont know why I am muslim?
and I am not muslim have a big difference in meaning
and when we say that you are a qadiani operating from Israel you get offended.

Liberal 000

I dont know why I am muslim?
and I am not muslim have a big difference in meaning
and when we say that you are a qadiani operating from Israel you get offended.

Watch video carefuly , he also said Ottoman made us Muslim but Islam never became our identity

He is a War Hero and now Prime Minister of Kosovo!

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So What in Pakistan also they are saying same
First we are Punjabiiiis then ———-
First we are Sindhis Raja Dahir then——
First we are Pashtuns then ————//
First we are Baloch then ——-/////

aneeskhan

In Pakistan soon they will claim
We were forced to Islam by Mohammed bin Qasim and Mughals
Soon they will sing in Chorus

aneeskhan

In Pakistan soon they will claim
We were forced to Islam by Mohammed bin Qasim and Mughals
Soon they will sing in Chorus

PappuChikna

It is a point of reflection for muslims to think why people go extra mile to clarify they are not muslim as if being muslim is an evil thing that one should be ashamed of.
sad situation.

muhammadadeel

When they start making money like Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani, Syed Shah Mehmood Qureshi they'll claim to be hardcore muslims representing Islam. They don't have enough Syed's.