We are coming back, aren' we??????????????

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am an optimistic Pakistani. I always have strong feelings that we will regain our lost status in the world, Insha Allah.

Look at our Hockey, Squash and Cricket teams. Their recent performance are not telling us that we are capable of doing anything and everything. Yes, we can do and we will do like our boys did. We are united, we are Pakistanis.
We will come back, Insha Allah. We will come back because we can do it.
Allah ki rehmat ho Pakistan per oar Pakistani nation per.

M javed

Banned
"Allah ki rehmat ho Pakistan per oar Pakistani nation per"

VARI VARI JAOON INN JAZBAAT PER AUR INN DOAAOON PER

ISS BATKE HUE AAHOO KO PHIR SUE HARAM LE CHAL

Last edited:

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am an optimistic Pakistani. I always have strong feelings that we will regain our lost status in the world, Insha Allah.

Look at our Hockey, Squash and Cricket teams. Their recent performance are not telling us that we are capable of doing anything and everything. Yes, we can do and we will do like our boys did. We are united, we are Pakistanis.
We will come back, Insha Allah. We will come back because we can do it.
Allah ki rehmat ho Pakistan per oar Pakistani nation per.

InshaAllah, we will succeed and come out victorious, there is only one condition and that is to bow to Allah's kanoon and prove it with our Aimaal.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have been thinking of it as a sign of our return Inshallah... He knows the best...

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Inshallah not only will we make a comeback but will be stronger then ever before!.As the Holy Qur'an says "after hardship comes ease"...