"We are back to where we started and we made no progress".

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)

He seems very upset. I never seen any coach this much hopeless and upset in entire Cricket era. He knows Afghanistan is going anal fuck with no mercy.

"England has massive pool of players. We are forced to pick players from PSL just by seeing 1 or 2 matches because that is the need right now and system of ODI. We do not have a massive pool of players. From 3 years we are totally unable to find no 5 and 6th bastan to carry the team that is why we have to rely on Shadab and Fahem and cannot drop them as simple as that". That is a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ کیوں پریشان ہورہا ہے گزشتہ تین سال میں پوری قوم کو جہاں سے شروع کیا تھا وہیں پر لے جایا جاچکا ہے اب تو پرانا ڈھا کے نیا بنانے کے دعویدار بھی کہیں اور نکل لئے

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
chotiya na bana ghar ja tum log dhari rakh kar do numbri kartay ho baygerto
He said one thing straight that we are going lose from 1 to 6th team until we do not find 5th and 6th number batsman. He said we are short of 2 batsman that why he said we cannot drop Fahem or Shahdab.

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
He seems very upset. I never seen any coach this much hopeless and upset in entire Cricket era. He knows Afghanistan is going anal fuck with no mercy.

"England has massive pool of players. We are forced to pick players from PSL just by seeing 1 or 2 matches because that is the need right now and system of ODI. We do not have a massive pool of players. From 3 years we are totally unable to find no 5 and 6th bastan to carry the team that is why we have to rely on Shadab and Fahem and cannot drop them as simple as that". That is a fact.

The problem with this nation is that we start criticizing the coaching staff soon after heavy losses but nobody is ready to look at the pathetic performance of the players who are not ready to learn from their mistakes. There is absolutely no maturity and most of the selections are made on media perceptions and propaganda. Players are mostly involved in dirty politics and that takes them far away from performing on field. Nobody would be able to figure out whether Shadab Khan is a batsman, bowler or fielder or he is worst in terms of his bowling, batting and fielding? This is just one example of pathetic pool of players that this team is having.All these players must concentrate on their performance and not on commercials.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
The problem with this nation is that we start criticizing the coaching staff soon after heavy losses but nobody is ready to look at the pathetic performance of the players who are not ready to learn from their mistakes. There is absolutely no maturity and most of the selections are made on media perceptions and propaganda. Players are mostly involved in dirty politics and that takes them far away from performing on field. Nobody would be able to figure out whether Shadab Khan is a batsman, bowler or fielder or he is worst in terms of his bowling, batting and fielding? This is just one example of pathetic pool of players that this team is having.All these players must concentrate on their performance and not on commercials.
Sir he simply made Shahdab and Fahem place as a guarantee for now because he said no i no choice but to play these 2 until i do not find 5th and 6th batsman. He said i have given so many chances to Youngster for 5th and 6th position no one has been successful in terms of SR and runs since 3 years.

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
Also Modern Limited overs cricket is all about having a positive frame of mind and having Multi talented players who can come at any point for batting/bowling and change the game in favor of their team.For ODI's and T20I's,Pakistan needs more All rounders and more attacking players.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Also Modern Limited overs cricket is all about having a positive frame of mind and having Multi talented players who can come at any point for batting/bowling and change the game in favor of their team.For ODI's and T20I's,Pakistan needs more All rounders and more attacking players.
He said first i need 2 batsman for 5th and 6th position.

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
Sir he simply made Shahdab and Fahem place as a guarantee for now because he said no i no choice but to play these 2 until i do not find 5th and 6th batsman. He said i have given so many chances to Youngster for 5th and 6th position no one has been successful in terms of SR and runs since 3 years.
From "youngsters" he probably meant for 35Yrs old Asif Ali and 33 Yrs old Iftikhar Ahmed,who are known as "Pinch Hitters" but often get out in search of their first boundary and after eating up more then two overs.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
From "youngsters" he probably meant for 35Yrs old Asif Ali and 33 Yrs old Iftikhar Ahmed,who are known as "Pinch Hitters" but often get out in search of their first boundary and after eating up more then two overs.
He indirectly hit Danish aziz, Khurhidill, Asif Ali, Haider Ali, and Iftikhar Ahmed.

بشر

Councller (250+ posts)
یہ کیوں پریشان ہورہا ہے گزشتہ تین سال میں پوری قوم کو جہاں سے شروع کیا تھا وہیں پر لے جایا جاچکا ہے اب تو پرانا ڈھا کے نیا بنانے کے دعویدار بھی کہیں اور نکل لئے
نکلنے والے تھے عید الفطر کی چھٹیوں میں وہ تو بھلا ہو ای سی ایل کا جس کی وجہ سے چھوٹے میاں صاحب کو ائرپورٹ سے ایل دیکر کر واپس رخصت کر دیا گیا
?

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We need Nawaz Shareef to look after Pakistani Cricket after learning tricks of Polo.

alisajid

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fawad Alan Jo he chance de do ... Asad Shafiq is also an option ... That one other guy Haider from Multan sultans....give him a chance too.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Get a fucking life and stop crying like a little bitch all the time!

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Misbah is some kind of curse on Pakistan cricket. He spends so much time in finding new excuses and has the art of fooling the old people in PCB management.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is giving all kind of excuses from his encyclopedia for last 2 years. This is same team which won in 2017 and he came in 2019 to take it to Uganda and Kenya level.

kaka4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
He said one thing straight that we are going lose from 1 to 6th team until we do not find 5th and 6th number batsman. He said we are short of 2 batsman that why he said we cannot drop Fahem or Shahdab.
if both not performing you still rely on them you have find someone else why he kicked out sarfarz he was playing in middle. we don't have any middle order batsman or all rounder
our selector lazy they just watch PSL and select player look in region you will find far better batsman and all rounder.