Waters tested , PMLN strong contender to form the next government.

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
We all like to jump to conclusions without analysing the data at hand. Its true that PTI seats in Punjab have reduced, but what you are missing is that so has PMLN's. Independents numbers are disproportionately large. This can indicate one of two things. Either elements within these two parties are ready to break away or these are people who did not get a ticket from their party so stood independently. If you look at the independents 25 of the 32 are PTI members. So if these individuals are on the way out of the party then yes PTI has lost out, but if not it would mean that on many seats PTI defeated PTI. At a local level, people vote for the candidate. At a national elections level the party voter has a bigger impact. When you adjust for the independents i feel the situation in Punjab is almost the same as 2018. Credit does go to PMLN, as they are always better at candidate selection and are more organised at the grass root level which helps them in local bodies sort of elections.

Wakeel

MPA (400+ posts)
PMLN needs make Shahbaz Shareef candidate for PMship already and bring unity into the party. They can not afford two power centers anymore , the internal clash will only benefit the opposition.
انشاء اللہ کبھی نہیں ان گنجے کتوں کی وجہ سے ہی تو پاکستان مشکلات میں پھنسا ہوا ہے لیکن انشاء اللہ جلد یہ مشکلات دور ہو جائیں گیں

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
We all like to jump to conclusions without analysing the data at hand. Its true that PTI seats in Punjab have reduced, but what you are missing is that so has PMLN's. Independents numbers are disproportionately large. This can indicate one of two things. Either elements within these two parties are ready to break away or these are people who did not get a ticket from their party so stood independently. If you look at the independents 25 of the 32 are PTI members. So if these individuals are on the way out of the party then yes PTI has lost out, but if not it would mean that on many seats PTI defeated PTI. At a local level, people vote for the candidate. At a national elections level the party voter has a bigger impact. When you adjust for the independents i feel the situation in Punjab is almost the same as 2018. Credit does go to PMLN, as they are always better at candidate selection and are more organised at the grass root level which helps them in local bodies sort of elections.
Plus they ruled Punjab since decades and know the pulse very well, Pti need to give tickets to eligible candidates and Pti as a party should support that person.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

What was the number in previous election of contonment board in punjab?

over all PMLN won 63 and PTI won 42 last time

what was the number in pujab at that time?

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
PMLN needs make Shahbaz Shareef candidate for PMship already and bring unity into the party. They can not afford two power centers anymore , the internal clash will only benefit the opposition.
???, keep on dreaming, not happening, you whole leadership is heading for jail, not parliament

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
لگتا ہے قدرت پٹواریوں کو پانی پلا پلا کر مار رہی ہے

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Shehbaz Sharif will only end up in jail.
The corruption charges against him and his family are very strong and i don't think that he can escape from it.
Jail is the ultimate destiny of sharif badmaash family.

Talisman

MPA (400+ posts)
To the gutter born viruses, aka plmn, ppp terrorist RAW funded institutions of corruption, murder,& prostitution, money laundering, NAWAZ SHAITAAN & ASIF murderer of BB, will NEVER BE IN PAKISTANI provincial or federal government EVER again.

Criminal PPP PLMN gangs can FANTASIES will NEVER be realized. ONLY behind bars jerking off Mrs Safdar pictures. Ignorant morons.

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shehbaz Sharif will only end up in jail.
The corruption charges against him and his family are very strong and i don't think that he can escape from it.
Jail is the ultimate destiny of sharif badmaash family.
he wont go in jail because all judges are their zar khareed ghulam ... i can see PML-N government in 2023 where Faiz isa will also become CJ resulting Pakistan goes in perm black list ... those who dreaming that good days are coming for pakistan are just dreaming in reality people of punjab will make sure to bring PML-N back in power and this time they will loot so much that in 6 months one bread will cost 1000 PKR ... i can see everything is over for Pakistan in 2023.Punjab ke logon ne Pakistan ko todh kaar hi dum lena hai ... teek hai pir lets do it this way then.

Talisman

MPA (400+ posts)
he wont go in jail because all judges are their zar khareed ghulam ... i can see PML-N government in 2023 where Faiz isa will also become CJ resulting Pakistan goes in perm black list ... those who dreaming that good days are coming for pakistan are just dreaming in reality people of punjab will make sure to bring PML-N back in power and this time they will loot so much that in 6 months one bread will cost 1000 PKR ... i can see everything is over for Pakistan in 2023.Punjab ke logon ne Pakistan ko todh kaar hi dum lena hai ... teek hai pir lets do it this way then.
This is NOT the old Pakistan anymore. Have faith in ALLAH..

ALLAH says my signs are there for mankind to see, if YOU have vision.

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
For the khota qeemay waley naan eaters a day of rejoicing. Forming a govt. is still quite distant. In the meantime a lot of water will pass, some under the bridges and some will pass from bhagori's you know what onto the face of showbaz and vice versa. it will a time o fgreat 'breaking news' items. Malk as usual will bebreaking foul wind in his show

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is great news....people of Pakistani rejecting the PTI laantis and the previous rulers and electing independants in large numbers! Independant cnadidates came in third and in next election they are likely to come at number 1 !