Watch what Hamid Mir has to say about Nawaz and Zardari

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Some don't see the truth. I don't have problem with that.
some don't want to see the truth. I strongly object

what else you need N league.

what you gonna show me know Imran Khan's video with sheikh rashid or you gonna bring relation of imran with sita white, or something like that. this is what clearly shows the mentality of your leader and his Firoyniyat. c'mon wake up, it is not wrong if you supported some wrong person. don't stand up with lie if you know that.

Last edited by a moderator:

sixthsense

Minister (2k+ posts)
aap ney apney leader key hukem ki khilaf warzi kee hai. aaj sey aap ka bhi boycott ho ga. pti wala ho keh geo ka matrial laga hai .

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
گرگر کر گرنا (مودی کے آگے ) . تھوک تھوک کر چاٹنا.
پٹواری گرم چالو کا ہے اک بہانہ

ASQR1

This looks to be very old video, it was than, now he did side with the group who insulted our greats, and continued to insult Pakistan Army as well.

jagga9

فیض کے بعد سیالکوٹ نے صرف بکاؤ مال اور پیسے کے حوس والے ہی کیے ہیں شاید . .

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
This looks to be very old video, it was than, now he did side with the group who insulted our greats, and continued to insult Pakistan Army as well.

I know bro but did anybody answer his serious allegations on them. No. WHY??????????????????????????????????

ImRaaN

اندھے لولے اور لنگڑے مجذوب اور بلکہ قبر کے مُردوں تک کو بھی معلوم ہے کہ یہ سی آئی اے کے کندھوں پر بدمعاشی دکھا رہا ہے اور مجھے پوری امید ہے کہ یہ سی آئی اے کے ہاتھوں ہی دنیا سے کُوچ کرے گا۔