Watch reaction of hate mongering Indian Media on PM Imran Khan's speech

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IK hamara hero and hamara PM ha.. ghaliz insan tumare roney chalaney se koch nhi hoga. ya kashmiris ko vote self determination doh or y pher bogtoh aur bonkoh

BrotherKantu

دو قوموں نے اس دنیا میں گند ڈالا ہوا ہے

احساس برتری کا مارا ہوا یہود
اوراحساس کمتری کا مرا ہوا ہنود

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
These idol worshippers are getting a bit too crazy after drinking too much cows piss.

If they really wanted peace then the Kashmiris would have been given a referendum but they want to keep control of the land no matter what the cost. Is India not big enough already you greedy fools?

PappuChikna

I never watch such talk shows but today I watched this clip and could not go beyong 2-3 minutes. So full of crap and stupidity. idiots.

TahiraUmmemomina

MPA (400+ posts)
پورے ہندوستان نے مل کر ایک انتہاپسند دہشت گرد مودی کو حاکم بنایا ہے کیونکہ ۔۔۔۔ انڈین لوگ انتہا پسند ہیں ۔۔۔سارا ملک دہشت گرد ہے

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ha ha ha yeh monchhon walaa bandarr khood bhonk raha hai keh indian kutttay hain naali ke keeraay hain ,abbay monchhharrr aakrr daikho tumhari naslain bhi inshaAllah naistt o nabood ho jaingi ziada bhonkaay ki jaggah yaahaan fouj bhaij krr apni maaa....c...aa lo agrr shoq hai jang

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
YEH KOUN SAFAID MOUCHON WALA KUTTA BHONK RAHA HAI? YEh khreedna hai mein nay. IS HE FOR SALE? NEED TO KEEP STREET DOGS AWAY FROM MY HOME.

drkhan22

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am glad to see IKs passion to talk to India gradually evaporating due to Indian medias behavior. IK always hoped to have good relation with India. He never perhaps realized that these Indians would never understand to his peaceful gestures and will never regard his seincerity. I am also worried about the time he gives up the idea of peace, and let ISI deat with the matter. ISI knows well how to make 700000 indian soldiers dance with the death music like in 90s.