Watch | Public reaction on PM Imran Khan's address

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IK has to make sure the team is good enough for the task, if the team becomes comprised than not much will happen, ISI has to be involved..............

Pathfinder

Stop fooling the nation!! I know that all these interviewees are part of the establishment that is trying to protect it's selected Prime Minister..!! ? ? ?
If the team does better job than Panama JIT then haram dallay will produce enough gas to power the nation out of ffear. Don't you think so?????

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shughal aside, I don't think they'll find much honestly through this exercise! ?? Most of the corruption happened through kickbacks. It'll be better to audit all development projects to trace it like NAB is doing! I did a quick back of the envelope calculation of the debt and here's what I found:

Jun '08Jun '18DifferenceSource
A. Total Net Debt$50B$95B$45BTrading Economics/SBP
B. Foreign Exchange$8B$ 16.4B$8.4BSBP
C. Total interest Payment FY08-FY18--$12.5BIndex Mundi/SBP
D. $$ Used to maintain Exchange Rate--$7BTribune
E. Money remaining$17.1B
A-B-C-D
F. CPEC Projects~$6B
G. FX Remaining$11.1BE-F

If there was any corruption in debt, then it'd be out of $11.1 Billion which I think might have been actually paid to cover deficits over the 10 year period! If they can include me in their team and give me access to State Bank's data, I can solve this mystery in a couple of hours! ??

Though, Money spent by I$haq Dar to maintain exchange rate was Absolutely Criminal! Had he done so in UK/US he would have for sure been in the jail for 21 years minimum!! And I think he actually maintained the exchange rate to get a good rate for his money laundering!

If the team does better job than Panama JIT then haram dallay will produce enough gas to power the nation out of ffear. Don't you think so?????

Pathfinder

I don't think they'll find much honestly through this exercise! Most of the corruption happened through kickbacks. It'll be better to audit all development projects to trace it, like NAB is doing! I did a quick back of the envelope calculation of the debt and here's what I found:

Jun '08Jun '18DifferenceSource
A. Total Net Debt$50B$95B$45BTrading Economics/SBP
B. Foreign Exchange$8B$ 16.4B$8.4BSBP
C. Total interest Payment FY08-FY18--$12.5BIndex Mundi/SBP
D. $$ Used to maintain Exchange Rate--$7BTribune
E. Money remaining$17.1B
A-B-C-D
F. CPEC Projects~$6B
G. FX Remaining$11.1BF-G

If there was any corruption in debt, then it'd be out of $11.1 Billion which I think might have been actually paid to cover deficits over the 10 year period!

Though, Money spent by I$haq Dar to maintain exchange rate was Absolutely Criminal! Had he done so in UK/US he would have for sure been in the jail for 21 years minimum!! And I think he actually maintained the exchange rate to get a good rate for his money laundering!
Lets see what is unearthed, I am sure there will be something because we will hear the pigs squealing around about now!!

concern_paki

Teri maa ke khasam channel to baji aur billo rani ka nanga naach dikhain ge aur tere jaise gaand chaatoo maze lele kar dekhain ge, fikr na kar media ka ehtisab bhi hone jaa raha hai

QUOTE="FreeCountry, post: 5441538, member: 210866"]
Report by who? One and only boot-chaat Maalshia 92 NEWS.

No one believes ARY, 92 like controlled liars anymore.

[/QUOTE]

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
They have yet to recover the $10M from Nawaz Sharif which was part of his sentence. Not much chance of recovering anything else if they can't even get money from those who are already convicted. Confiscate their properties if you have to but complete the punishment rather than wasting time and money on half arsed investigations.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Teri Cheekhain are music to my ears Indian....take some popcorn, chill and enjoy the catch the corrupt show instead of insulting the common man's opinion.

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)

General Jilani prodcution Haram Sharif, Ayub Khan production Bhutto, Zia Production Hakim and Son...Musharrraf NRO production BB and family...look at the pro democracy Khota Khor...