Watch | PMLN leaders oppose the new municipal system, but do they know what it is?

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They came for the biryani, I wish that poojari generation goes into the grave asap they have destroyed Pakistan by worshipping phutto part and then haram tooi party. Only if the new generation doesn't start doing pooja like the past generations.

2hopeful

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
They came for the biryani, I wish that poojari generation goes into the grave asap they have destroyed Pakistan by worshipping phutto part and then haram tooi party. Only if the new generation doesn't start doing pooja like the past generations.
Mark my world next genration of politicaain will be their sons & daughters because our pple will vote for them. Fault lies with us some of us will have to stand up against these morons and vote for honest educated decent pple. May take few hundred years. The lack of merit is the reson of downfall of Ummah around the world.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mark my world next genration of politicaain will be their sons & daughters because our pple will vote for them. Fault lies with us some of us will have to stand up against these morons and vote for honest educated decent pple. May take few hundred years. The lack of merit is the reson of downfall of Ummah around the world.
???