Watch | Moeed Pirzada Demolished PTM's Whole Flawed Narrative And International Propaganda

Ali_91

MPA (400+ posts)
Well i blv thr is another misconception pashto is a language any one can be pashto speaking. Pathan or khan is caste and only runs through blood. Someone who doesnt speak a language cant change his blood line

PappuChikna

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Busting the "propaganda" of PTM without inviting PTM on the show.
Only a "muhibb-e-watan" idiot can do that.

stargazer

And your friend Nawaz Sharif said " Pakistan aur India k log aik he Khuda ko poojtay hain" to us vakat Pakistaanion ko bula ker poocha thaa!

stargazer

Well i blv thr is another misconception pashto is a language any one can be pashto speaking. Pathan or khan is caste and only runs through blood. Someone who doesnt speak a language cant change his blood line
Thank you for this post. It has been a long discussion that Pathan is not always a Pashtoon,
Pashtoon is like Urdu speaking simply put it means people who speak Pashtoo.

velayiti rajpoot

MPA (400+ posts)
If All is correct? Could <Mr Pirzada you reply following
why law agencies are silent?
why govt is not banning their activities?
Is government is in collaboration?
Please explain these I will understand your logics.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
The most professional journalist.
No doubt PTM is part of hybrid war against Pakistan. Pakistani government and media should be able to project and show the truth.
Mostly paid afghanis are supporting PTM outside Paksitan.

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very Comprehensively Explained....This is all propaganda....Pakhtoon and Pakistanis are one name...The international establishment will eat their shit very soon.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTM = TTP and nothing else.

These same dumbass self proclaimed liberals who are so vehemently defending these Afghani dogs in PTM were also the same ones who were denying TTP being backed by RAW, NDS and Al-CIAduh.

Now that the brave soldiers of Pakistan have crushed the TTP terrorists they have launched a "softer" version in order to create more unrest and bring more death to innocent Pakistanis.

However, as Allah has said that He is the best of planners so this new terrorist organization has already failed mainly due to the incompetence of idiots who pretend to be experts at destabilization.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)

I see that you are following in the footsteps of your najaiz father Noora's traitorous footsteps. That khinzeer was foreign secretary of gay Modi so of course his followers would also defend these traitorous PTM bhenchods who are also funded by the same terrorist modi.

Water

Councller (250+ posts)
Funny that a guy Mazoor Pashteen who couldn't even speak a single sentence i Urdu without assistance has written a piece for NY Times. How strange.
He is well educated and the article is in simple plain English.
Never liked this Pirzada, when Hilary clint9n was in Pakistan, he was the spokesperson to her, looked like a puppet..Everyone has it's own price..they r just..Manrte pregyeda..I have had enough of the serious news..Da waale bia ma news katan shoro khalko..